• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's in your drug paraphernalia kit? v. RAZORS AND STRAWS AND SALINE, OH MY

Rabidrabbit

Bluelighter
If you're a drug user on the go, chances are you have some sort of paraphernalia kit. The essentials, if you will, of what you bring with you when you need to get high on the fly. If you're smart, hopefully this kit is also very inconspicuous and only cats who are hip to the jive would spot them and know what they are for. So, with that said, what are some cool & inconspicuous things you carry drug paraphernalia in? What do you like to chop lines on and toot off of? Do you use a silver platter you inherited from your grandmother to snort coke off of, or perhaps just a humble Altoids tin? Do you go shopping and think, "That bag would be perfect to store my glass weed bowl in!" Maybe you use a Hello Kitty pencil case to hold your spoon and rigs! The sky is the limit (and perhaps also the destination.)

DISCLAIMER: Please be smart, don't post self-incriminating pictures of lots of drugs you have in your possession, just post pics of what you hold your drugs in/do your drugs on. I found the pictures of all the shit I'm showing you off of a Google image search. Please follow the BLUA. Mods, if this thread is inappropriate, please tell me so I can change it! Or just delete it, it's your call after all, hahaha.

I will start off with what can generally be found in my "get high on the go" kit.

First off, I keep all of my pills or bags of heroin inside an "Altoids Smalls" tin. It looks like this:
NSFW:
altoids-smalls-sugar-free-mints-peppermint.jpg

You can fit more Roxies/Opanas/Percocets/Vicodins/Dilaudids/Bundles than you can afford in a tiny tin like that. Altoids tins have been my paraphernalia of choice since I started doing coke when I was 17. They come in various sizes and colors as well. Also, you can put the mints somewhere else and eat them to get rid of your stinky junkie breath when it's time to charm your dealer into throwing you an extra pill or bag! It's win all around!

I always have a one-sided Blue Star Razor blade ready to go. One sided razors are awesome. I recommend these highly:
NSFW:
049777.jpg
. They're very cheap and can be found in shady corner stores all over. It always seems like the counter person knows what I'm up to and gives me a dirty look when I buy 1-sided blades, but who gives a fuck, right?

My absolute favorite straws for tooting are from McDonalds. I always grab a handful of straws when I go into McDonalds for an Iced Tea or Caramel Frappe. Sometimes I go to McDonalds solely for the straws. I've asked other using friends and McDonalds straws are by far the most popular tooting straws. I cut my straws on a diagonal bias, about 3 inches in length. The diagonal part goes up into my nasal cavity. I feel like I lose less powder that way.

I hold all of this stuff in a tiny LeSportSac coin purse that looks like this:
NSFW:
91EzJkkdmdL._SL1500_.jpg
except mine is red and black with a much cooler pattern! I also keep a MetroCard in my coin purse to use to make nice, neat lines as I don't like scraping razor blade metal against the metal Altoids tin. A loud, irritating metal-scraping-metal sound can make people in a public bathroom get suspicious if you're taking a long time also. I also bring saline solution with me where ever I go so my nose doesn't hate me as much in the morning.

Now, you guys, post your shit! I'm fascinated to see!

BTW: I put images behind NSFW tags but none of them are actually NSFW. I just did it so the page didn't look sloppy or whatever.

Last edited:
Aren't the McDonald's straws too big? Are their straws for iced tea and frappes different than their straws for soda? If they're the same straws, than they're definitely too big.

We use the straws from Starbucks. Not the large one in the white and black wrapper, but the small one in the white and green wrapper. The straw itself is green, of course. It's just the right size, not too big and not too small.

As for the razors, we don't have a particular brand. We just find them in the garage, basement or whatever. It sucks because once I take them out of their little cardboard protectors, they rust so, so quickly. I think it's the humidity or something...

I like the fact that the McDonald's straws are big. I'm not exactly sure why, it must be my OCD, but I like specific brands and whatnot. It's a very ritualistic component. These are, of course, when conditions are ideal. If I am sick, however, all best are off and I'll use filthy rolled up dollar bills to snort roxies that were crushed with a Bic lighter on the console of my friend's car. =D

Oh -- I used to use the Starbucks straws for cocaine so I could see how much coke I had left inside of my straw, scrape it down & have a gummy or 6... sometimes I would fill a straw with coke, tape one side and fucking toot that in bathrooms. It was like a single-serve cocaine delivery device. Trademark. ;)

I like the fact that the McDonald's straws are big. I'm not exactly sure why, it must be my OCD, but I like specific brands and whatnot. It's a very ritualistic component. These are, of course, when conditions are ideal. If I am sick, however, all best are off and I'll use filthy rolled up dollar bills to snort roxies that were crushed with a Bic lighter on the console of my friend's car. =D

Oh -- I used to use the Starbucks straws for cocaine so I could see how much coke I had left inside of my straw, scrape it down & have a gummy or 6... sometimes I would fill a straw with coke, tape one side and fucking toot that in bathrooms. It was like a single-serve cocaine delivery device. Trademark. ;)

Lol that's funny because I'm OCD as well and I prefer, no, rather I insist upon certain brands. The big straws bother me and so do the straws that are too fucking small. It's got to be the size of that smaller Starbucks straw or maybe a wee bit smaller, but certainly no bigger than that. Lol

It's crazy ritualistic, man, and we're all probably crazy OCD anyway...

Lol that's funny because I'm OCD as well and I prefer, no, rather I insist upon certain brands. The big straws bother me and so do the straws that are too fucking small. It's got to be the size of that smaller Starbucks straw or maybe a wee bit smaller, but certainly no bigger than that. Lol

It's crazy ritualistic, man, and we're all probably crazy OCD anyway...

Yes I was thinking about just how OCD drug addiction really is... maybe drug addiction is just some manifestation of a really severe form of OCD, who knows, haha.

I also hate the rusty razor thing! I think it's a combination of the oils & sweat in our hands touching the metal as well as the humidity. I always grip the sharp edge of the razor to get the rest of whatever I am trying to get off of the edge...

Also, have you ever gotten a bendy straw?! I took a bunch of straws from this deli once and they were all freaking bendy straws! I was so pissed and they were the wrong freaking size and everything. It pissed me off to no end. :|

I've always liked 7-11 Slurpee straws because of the little spoon end but that's most good for coke or an incredibly large amount of dope...

Blade, mirror, McDonalds straw (no preference, first one I saw and have stuck with it ever since), 1 of 147889319481278 bus passes that I still have, pipe, 19856829537592375 empty lighters, eye drops, aluminum foil.

Hah, this is cute!

Well my kits pretty nasty, usually compiles of a ziploc bag filled with a couple syringes, q-tips, a spoon and that's it. When carrying pills, I have used that same altoid box before.

A razor, a straw, mirror, saline, clear eyes, a 5ml topical syringe, a metal spoon, a micron filter, a small measuring cup, a lighter, foil, a small hash pipe, a pookie, a small flask-sized bottle of jack daniels, and a bunch of empty gel capsules. also an RX bottle with variable contents, but almost consistently containing hash, amphetamines, coke, and seroquel (for insomnia after using all these drugs). These are all contained in a secret compartment I have installed in my guitar case, or otherwise, in a plastic bag that i keep in a hidden pocket in the inside of my jacket.

I lost my needle, and im not bothered to get another one anytime soon, as i'm trying to IV as little as possible anyway.

Last edited:
Right now I have a little black leather zip pouch, with 3 fresh rigs, a bent spoon, plastic bag filled with pre-rolled cottons, sterile water from the needle exchange, and of course... my dope and coke bound up separately in a separate pocket inside the pouch. I just took out all the empty wax bags and shit that was filling it up, so now it's nice and tidy.

I am fucking sloppy man. I use a credit card or any other type of card for crushing up the heroin and then use whatever bill i have roll it up and snort it off whatever surface i can find in my car, which is usually a folder of some sort or a book.

For pills i obviously have the hose clamp.

I do it all at home, so I have a coaster which is like a ceramic tile which I use as my sniffing surface. Then I have a round q-tip case which I use for keeping my cards and rolled up paper in. I use MetroCards too, which are great because they are almost as thin as a razor, without being metal so no rust or scratching things. For the few times that I IV I have the q-tips already there, and just bring a shot glass down.

When I'm on the road I still have some MetroCards and a bill for sniffing. Sometimes I just pour it onto my cigarette pack and sniff it off of that, but if it's in a moving car I will use one of the paper MetroCards and fold a crease into it, and dump the dope into the crease and sniff right off of that. It works surprisingly well, and if the windows are open and it's a bit windy I will pinch one end of the card closed, and tilt the dope towards that end so that it doesn't pour off the ends.

if the windows are open and it's a bit windy I will pinch one end of the card closed, and tilt the dope towards that end so that it doesn't pour off the ends.
I cant count how many times Ive had to do that with herb (obviously not on a MetroCard but a creased surface) while a blunt/joint is being rolled in the car haha.

^ now that you mention it, that's how I always broke up bud, and probably what subliminally made me do the same with dope.

Well my steroid kit is in a JD bag, in a car stereo box, in a bag in another bag. It contains 10 syringes, 3 vials testosterone, 20 pins 1.25 + 1.5inch in lenght and some alcohol pads.
Under my bed I have a shoe box which contains a lot of different flavour rolling papers, a cannabis grinder, a few empty baggys with residual powders in some + 2 smellproof ziplocks I got in amsterdam.
When I have a quantity of substances I want to hide, I open the cupboard in my attic and hide them on the inside of steel girders :)

Keep my shit in a small wooden box that I stole years back from my highschool art class lol. It has a small bit of bud, lighter, small glass pipe. I also use it for carrying my ice on my rare usages. At those times theres a nice little pizo, a sack of shard in a plastic case with q-tips(cleaning :p) a lighter and in my pocket, of course saline sprayyyy.

Wow -- I needed my fuckin' kit today lol but I didn't have it so I stopped by my school and grabbed a straw, a plastic knife and some tissues from the cafeteria -- as well as an iced coffee haha...

So I opened the bag of dope, dumped it out on my ID (nice, flat, smooth college ID)... used my metro card to chop up the dope and tooted a whole fucking bag with a fucking full sized straw... hence my finagling things! Not exactly the most elegant time of sniffing dope I've had but it worked :)