• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

49 mutilated bodies left on Mexico highway

Bluelight Crew
MONTERREY, Mexico (AP) — Forty-nine decapitated and mutilated bodies were found Sunday dumped on a highway connecting the northern Mexican metropolis of Monterrey to the U.S. border in what appeared to be the latest blow in an escalating war of intimidation among drug gangs.

Mexico's organized crime groups often leave multiple bodies in public places as warnings to their rivals, and authorities said at least a few of the latest victims had tattoos of the Santa Muerte cult popular among drug traffickers.

The bodies of 43 men and six women were found in the town of San Juan on the non-toll highway to the border city of Reynosa about 4 a.m., forcing police and troops to close the highway.

Nuevo Leon state security spokesman Jorge Domene said at a news conference that a banner left at the site bore a message with the Zetas drug cartel claiming responsibility for the massacre.

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Official-49-bodies-left-on-Mexico-highway-3555023.php

Damn. So did the 50th guy get away? Or maybe the cartels don't have the proclivities towards the friendly, even numbers that the rest of us share. . .

this is really sad i just live hours from mexico i would love to travel there more (been there once as a child its poor place but very interesting) and its to big of a risk cause you never know what could go down in any of those areas nowaday.

i seen this video where the cartels had like a caravan of 50-70 guys in multiple suvs with ars and ak47s take over a small town, as there doing all this just like 5 cops is hiding in a survaliance room watching close to 60 people get robbed and mulitple vehicles stolen. as the cartels are doing this they keep going up to the main head guy in the caravan and he keeps handing them cocain throughout the incident. was fuckin nuts was like god damn i dont think i could ever get down like that jokingly lol

didnt some shit head politician say the violence is a sign that the war against the cartels is working? I remember reading that somewhere on here. Anyway gotta wonder how much more of this the Mexican people are willing to tolerate before they say fuck it and legalize drugs.

didnt some shit head politician say the violence is a sign that the war against the cartels is working? I remember reading that somewhere on here. Anyway gotta wonder how much more of this the Mexican people are willing to tolerate before they say fuck it and legalize drugs.
We'll the Taliban were helping control drug production and now that they are killed off expect to see an increase of drugs imported.