Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA/Hydromorphone IV - First Time Combo

Diloadid

Bluelighter
I've been through some crazy shit in the past six months. Went to jail for three weeks, then court ordered to rehab. It was needed because heroin was taking over my life, and I could keep from stealing shit to feed my habit. So first, I don't promote the use of opiates, AT ALL! They have destroyed my life, and you would think after five months of rehabilitation I would have learned a lot more. But here goes my tale of relapse... -Sigh.

Three days prior to this post I procured a gram of MDMA, with therapeutic intentions of getting a heavy weight/life burdens off of my shoulders. Before this I had 153 days of sobriety, in which I was complete self-will run riot. I really had the purest of intentions with this MDMA, and with my first dose I did. I had a pleasant experience. The MDMA felt very pure too, so pure that I fell asleep as soon as my roll was over. I did a heavy dose as well, roughly 200mg/weighed out with no re-dosing. I cried a lot during this experience, and I know the saying goes 'There is no chemical solution to a spiritual problem', but I truly disagree. MDMA can help anybody out. Well, The next day I got the bright idea, because I had wanted to try it forever...IV MDMA. I had always wanted to try it, and I just so happened to have the resources available. I had 5 Avonex syringes (packaged) from my previous heroin use. (Note: they are glass with large needles. I would guess 18-20g.)

My first experience with IV MDMA was brilliant. I weighed out roughly 50mg, and got all my gear together. Pulling MDMA up vaguely reminded me of pulling back methamphetamine. I was curious as to what my solution would look like in the syringe, because my MDMA has a slight yellow tint to it. Surprisingly it pulled up very clear. I proceeded to IV, into my mainline (left arm).

After I pulled my syringe out there was about 3 seconds that I debated if I did too little, then it hit me like a train. IV MDMA, much like most drugs IV'd, takes on a complete different form than any other ROA w/ MDMA. I instantly felt sick to my stomach, I broke out in a vicious sweat, and it felt like I was 200 degrees. Those are the only negatives of this experience. The positives: I felt fucking amazing, everything was so bright and dreamlike. Once my stomach eased up I had this blowing-up feeling start spreading across my body. I laid back on my bed, my friend was there with me; and he started talking to me asking how I felt? The odd thing was, I had nothing to say to him. I was laid out, and it just kept getting more intense. I had the most intense sensation of cold-chills going down my spine, it was amazing. Something to note with IV MDMA as aforementioned, in my case that is, I had almost no feelings of empathy, not even a strong desire to social network or listen to music :|. I could go on and on about IV MDMA on its own, but that isn't what this report is about... cutting to the chase!

Early today I, in my mind, officially relapsed. I procured the evil; opiates. I got three 4mg dilaudid pills. I got home and IV'd one. It was pretty nice, although mentally disappointing. I debated with myself that I should just give the other two away. But then my inner addict was like, speed-ball those mother fuckers. So... I did.

I got all my gear. Weight out 75mg of MDMA, put in one spoon. Then I busted up 6mg dilaudid and put it in another spoon. I first drew back my MDMA, then I pulled back my dilaudid. I shook my syringe up, and the resulting liquid was a very opaque milky looking substance. I don't know the exact amount of water I used because the Avonex syringes sadly have no measurement system on them, but I added a slight bit more water than needed to dilute it a bit. Now this experience is one of those that will be stuck in my head for the rest of my life. I've IV'd cocaine/heroin and cocaine/dilaudid quite a few times, but this experience is one... that was a complete tangent.

I tied off, and hit in my mainline (left arm). I loosened my tie and boom I was rocked, beyond rocked. I don't really know what I was feeling more at the time, but I instantly got extremely sick to my stomach and broke out in crazy sweats. I couldn't really put my finger on which drug I felt more obvious at the time. After my stomach eased up, which happened really quickly, I lit a cig, and just sat back in a dumbfounded state. I didn't know if I felt good or just really strange. But the MDMA quickly broke thru the dilaudid and It hit me hard. I was just laid out and lost, really confused. I started getting the cold chills on my back again but they were much more intense, and I had this warm sensation that made my eyes feel like they were pulsating. For about 20 minutes I was beyond euphoric, and I was bumping rinse.fm in the background so it made it even better. I felt too into the music. I don't really know what else to say because this all happened about three hours ago and I'm still pretty out there. I have to wear my mothers glasses just to see straight. I may edit and add more later, sorry if the typing is bad. But I feel to fucking to worry about grammatical issues atm. I think I'm going to use my last 2mg of dilaudid here shortly.~ Good experience so far!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_hydromorphone
substancecode_opiates
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_bodyload
roacode_iv

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh. Yeah, I was thinking IV hydromorphone and mephedrone might be the ultimate stupid chemical rush. IV reports of each suggest both have the most head-spinning non-committal hedonistic "hit" to offer from their respective classes -- opioids and empathogens, respectively. IV MDMA and hydromorphone is gonna be about there I'd bet. This kind of suicidal lust will not be denied, so I'm not surprised this report showed up. Thanks for it, I guess.

Last edited:
This kind of suicidal lust will not be denied, so I'm not surprised this report showed up. Thanks for it, I guess.

I don't know if it was a suicidal lust, but I get your drift. I'm so drained right now after all the euphoria. I'm going to post more about this experience tomorrow. Never got the chance to try mephedrone tho'.

How well do other drugs such as methylone, aMT and the like compare with heroin, although not IV'd so not a true speedball?

Nice report. I would never try that, but nice none the less.

IV LSD + Dilaudid, however...

Maybe you didn't get the empathy with the IV MDMA because you used it so soon after the previous dosing?

I actually don't think MDMA is a good drug of choice for ex-opiate addicts because in my experience, there is a very strong similarity to a good roll and a high-quality speedball.

Thanks for writing that report, and god bless you man.

Maybe you didn't get the empathy with the IV MDMA because you used it so soon after the previous dosing?

I actually don't think MDMA is a good drug of choice for ex-opiate addicts because in my experience, there is a very strong similarity to a good roll and a high-quality speedball.

Thanks for writing that report, and god bless you man.

ask shambles what he thinks- pretty much used IV mdma when he came off heroin

This was intense experience guys and gals. When I got up the next day I didn't really have any depressing feelings, but my body was SOAR. Haha, I ended up throwing up, so maybe I put my body through too much. I don't know why I never got back to this report sooner~ I slightly forgot about it. :p

MDMA+Hydropmorphone is probably the best speedball of sorts I've ever experienced. I only noticed slight heart palpitations where-as with cocaine+heroin/dilaudid I felt like my heart was shutting down/fluttering too much.

IV MDMA has a special place in my heart now. I really think it is a blissful experience on its own, but the lack of empathy could have been from dosing too frequently, although empathy was the last thing I was really worried about with that rush. MDMA I have forgotten should be treated special tho', it is a beautiful experience, that I usually cry during. I love that feeling of getting the weight of the world off my shoulders.

Opiates are evil. I don't condone IV drug use in any way-shape-or form. But this is something that I'm battling with. I want sobriety on my terms, but from what I learned in rehab, it doesn't matter what drug you use, inevitably you'll have a needle in your arm shortly after. -Sigh. I do love MDMA tho', and I wish I could keep my drug use to about MDMA twice-three times a year. I think that would be suitable.

from what I learned in rehab, it doesn't matter what drug you use, inevitably you'll have a needle in your arm shortly after. -Sigh..

bullshit- i been doing loads of drugs for years and have never shot up and will avoid it at all costs for obvious reasons

bullshit- i been doing loads of drugs for years and have never shot up and will avoid it at all costs for obvious reasons

I think in specifically this is in my mentality. :(, it sucks I know. It makes me feel like I have some sort of sick mental perception that it is okay. It also happens to be quite a tender subject to me. I love IV drug use, I am in love with it. But that doesn't make it okay, and for some reason in my head when I get drugs that can be IV'd, they will be IV'd.. and that is not okay. This saying in general probably applies to some. I mean, I don't know if it necessarily means marijuana or drugs that you're rx'd. I do know that in my head I still have unfinished business with IV drug use, and It will be a battle keeping to a recreation non-IV drug user. -Sigh. I really didn't mean to come off like that pofacedhoe. Sorry :'(

Diloadid said:
I don't condone IV drug use in any way-shape-or form. But this is something that I'm battling with. I want sobriety on my terms...

I'm curious...what are your terms for sobriety? It sounds like a big part of you wants to be done with the needle, to move past the damage it's caused, but I'm wondering what it will take or if you've seriously asked yourself that question. Have you thought about it?

I've been there with the IV MDMA. It's an intense experience, but so fleeting, as you noted, that you lose the most valuable part of the trip, the empathy. When administered intravenously, IMHO, it becomes just another selfish, hedonistic high. I wasted the last of my MDMA this way a little over 2 years ago...I'm disappointed that I could have used it with my wife or people I care about instead of just chasing a high. It's now been over 2 years since I last IV'd opiates or MDMA, and I couldn't be happier to be free of it all. For a while, I worried that I'd never be able to use MDMA orally again, but I feel that I have enough distance from those days to give it another try when the opportunity arises.

Best wishes with finding your path out of the woods. <3

I'm curious...what are your terms for sobriety? It sounds like a big part of you wants to be done with the needle, to move past the damage it's caused, but I'm wondering what it will take or if you've seriously asked yourself that question. Have you thought about it?

I've been there with the IV MDMA. It's an intense experience, but so fleeting, as you noted, that you lose the most valuable part of the trip, the empathy. When administered intravenously, IMHO, it becomes just another selfish, hedonistic high. I wasted the last of my MDMA this way a little over 2 years ago...I'm disappointed that I could have used it with my wife or people I care about instead of just chasing a high. It's now been over 2 years since I last IV'd opiates or MDMA, and I couldn't be happier to be free of it all. For a while, I worried that I'd never be able to use MDMA orally again, but I feel that I have enough distance from those days to give it another try when the opportunity arises.

Best wishes with finding your path out of the woods. <3

My terms of sobriety, that is a question that I'm not even sure I really know how to reply to. I want to go back to being a recreational drug user. Not even a frequent recreational drug user. I would love to be able to insufflate an oxy and maybe drop a couple xanax bars every couple of months. But I can't, and I know I can't. My mentality/craving for opiates/benzos won't allow it. I know that I become wide-open as some would say very easy. It was really disappointing to me that I used opiates so soon after leaving a recovery center. There are few substances I can never give up tho'. MDMA is one of those substances that was life-altering to me years ago, and it will always be something I regard highly. Maybe I should give it some more time? I just don't want to get stuck in a loophole where every drug I touch, especially MDMA, leads me back to sticking a needle in my arm. So hopefully this was just a one time think with the IV MDMA. Like I said it holds a place in my heart, but you are also right in the fact that in IV'ing it, that it loses its real power and becomes another chased high. :( What a life~

You used a 18-20 gauge? Holy shit. Why?

Also, good luck with trying to break free from the needle. It can be hard.

You used a 18-20 gauge? Holy shit. Why?Also, good luck with trying to break free from the needle. It can be hard.
needle-comparison.png

Those Avonex syringes are beast. It resembles the syringe on top, refib. When I was using heroin, before I went into recovery, I had trouble finding syringes. No needle exchange program in my area/you can't just roll up to the local rite aid or wal mart and buy them. I guess being too lazy to order them is no excuse? Maybe I was making reservations by keeping these... :S Questions I can't answer very thoughtfully. My friends mom had MS, so he just took her excess ones and gave them to me. Either way, I do like the Avonex syringes more-so than BD's/UltraGlides. They have medicine preloaded in them, but I make sure to clean them out pretty well before using... still probably not the safest idea. They also when entered into the vein don't require you to pull back on the plunger, unless you so wish. Blood just shoots all up in the rig, I'm guessing because the diameter of the needle? I've noticed other syringes do this to some extent, but the avonex syringes fill it up. It is really hard to miss with them, and it helps because I have small hands.

Last edited:
They are the best I've ever used. If I were a smart man, I would take the design concept and just start a company to manufacture them, minus the MS medicine.

Yeah... dI'm totally doing this today. Thank you for reassuring it is a brilliant idea to combine two of the drugs with the most amazing rushes in one shot. I will be soooo happy lol.

EDIT: 6mg hyDromorphoe, 80mg MDMA, no tolareance, nothing to write home about.these aer .

doses.So brain, ask you: , wtf is wrong wirh you?

EDIt: This edit shouldn't take more than a minute. I give up Im offiialy high noe.

PS i know that obabky int mae sense, but i cant really see mich

Last edited:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/794984-IV-Hydromorphone-8mg-IV-MDMA-80mg?p=13645817#post13645817

Did so the same night I saw this thread. :D

EDIT: Just a word of advice. A lot of people find the MDMA rush hard to handle and prefer doses between 20 and 30mg. You might want to try it on it's own if you haven't done so already. Plus there is a big chance it will have you fall asleep, so dosage has to be spot on. Isn't it ironic how MDMA is often categorized as a stimulant, but makes most people fall asleep at higher doses, while hydromorphone is generally assumed to be more of a downer, but makes sleep absolutely impossible for me and quite a few others?

EDIT2: Omg my post up there. I was fucked beyond belief it seems. I vaguely remember trying to get it right over and over, but simply did not manage no matter how hard I tried.

Last edited: