Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Tramadol for high opiate tolerances

SpiritFolk

Bluelighter
I have been a high opiate user for years now I have totally access to tramadol. How many dp
I need to get high. Tried 400 mg and did nothing?!!

I am wasting my tome buying this shit?

If you have a high opiate tolerance don't even bother with tramadol, you will probably seizure before getting high.

Tramadol seems to affect people in some different basic ways. Needing tramal for pain in 06, I felt a pretty good buzz the first time. The next day's dose literally did nothing buzz/recreation wise and has been the same ever since. A friend who takes it for pure recreational use, seems to get an awesome buzz / high every time, not at silly amounts either, probably 100 to 200mg. And those 2 lines of feeling seems to be the 2 main feelings with friends, some feel recreational value every dose, some felt either it once or nothing in their whole experience of using tramadol.

As the above person said, I'd not bother with it.

when i tried it for recreational use once, I just got really bad side effects, mainly my ears were ringing. like really loud ringing. I looked it up, and apparently thats a common side effect for trams for some ppl.

so yeah its a nay for me too

i love tramadol and whilst travelling overseas used it virtually everyday, but obviously had no opiate tolerance at the time, nothing seems to get me more high than tramadol and whisky

Ohh India how i miss you and your candy store like "pharmacies"

If you have a high opiate tolerance don't even bother with tramadol, you will probably seizure before getting high.
This, if you take over 400mg of tramadol in one day you put yourself at risk of having a seizure, that isn't a particularly strong opioid dose for tolerant individuals and if you can;t get anything out of that then you are honestly better sticking to other drugs.

I used to love taking a couple hundred mgs of tramadol an hour or so before dosing a CWE when I had fuck all tolerance to opiates, had some of my best nods in those days...

I've always gotten really good effects from tramadol..had a moderate opiate tolerance and 200mg would have me feeling great. Seemed to work quite well when I was on 6mg of subutex which was strange.

If you're not feeling it @ 400mg I'd give up, tramadol likely isn't for you :(

Take it from someone who has used Tramadol for many years.. don't get started on it. I use it cause I have spine damage from a motorcycle accident and have a very high tolerance for it. Its not a good buzz pill. I take 200 mgs twice a day although I did use more but I am also a big guy about 220 lbs in excellent shape. The fact is, I feel nothing from it anymore except pain relief in my legs. Some people do feel euphoric on it, most don't. 400 mgs taken all at once for the first time could easily throw you into a seizure and kill you. It is a bitch to get clean once your body is used to it and I do mean a bitch! You will not sleep for days and have these horrible electrical zaps shooting down your legs and arms.. Do a search for Tramadol addiction. I would seriously advise sticking to tried and true drugs for a buzz and leave Tramadol alone.. Its different.. synthetic.. and no one really knows what damage it does...

That is the truth!!

take it from someone who has used tramadol for many years.. Don't get started on it. I use it cause i have spine damage from a motorcycle accident and have a very high tolerance for it. Its not a good buzz pill. I take 200 mgs twice a day although i did use more but i am also a big guy about 220 lbs in excellent shape. The fact is, i feel nothing from it anymore except pain relief in my legs. Some people do feel euphoric on it, most don't. 400 mgs taken all at once for the first time could easily throw you into a seizure and kill you. It is a bitch to get clean once your body is used to it and i do mean a bitch! You will not sleep for days and have these horrible electrical zaps shooting down your legs and arms.. Do a search for tramadol addiction. I would seriously advise sticking to tried and true drugs for a buzz and leave tramadol alone.. Its different.. Synthetic.. And no one really knows what damage it does...

Yeah taking usually 400mg daily, sometimes going to 600, 800 very rarely of tramadol saw me have the only WDs ever experienced from stopping drug use. I was told initially by all my health professionals that tramal had no addiction properties, no withdrawals etc so use it daily blah blah, I suffered flu like symptoms not too long after stopping and paim tingling everywhere instead of 'just' my arm and shoulder injury area.

Stopped daily oxycontin use of 600 to 800mg daily for 4-5 months and felt no withdrawals whatsoever. My personal belief is that tramadol can have very nasty withdrawal issues.

You can't get high from Tramadol if you're used to taking powerful opiates but they do ease withdrawals and i've heard some cool stuff about using them to come off Heroin and other strong opiates.

i love tramadol and whilst travelling overseas used it virtually everyday, but obviously had no opiate tolerance at the time, nothing seems to get me more high than tramadol and whisky

Ohh India how i miss you and your candy store like "pharmacies"

I would be very careful mixing anything with Tramadol, I read stories of mixing Alcohol and Tramadol resulting in a seizure, pretty sure he only had 1 or 2 beers and under the 400mg limit, also any serotonergic drugs, I got Serotonin Syndrome from LSD + Tramadol, not fun at all.

I am not trying to dicksize here but I have been taking 400mg tramadol when i wake up as I found a way to make it work !!!! just need pure DXM pills, I have 15 mg ones so 2 plus 400mg tram. Feels so dreaming and trppy in the the sense I lie in bed have conversations in my mind (exactly like a dream) and keep pissingmy wife of by randomly asking questions like 'did mum juts leave or is she coming back ? ' at 4am in the morningwhen weboth in bed sleeping - orstuf like 'how good is this pizza tasting' only to wake up a second later and realise i'm in just in bed watching TV and not with my mates out on the golf course.

Not worried bout seizures atall as I have such I have opiate tolerance but I won;t be taking more that 400mg in one day as the key id mixing with DXM.

Can't believe how just adding DXM has enhanced the experienceso nicely.

That might work for you, SpiritFolk, but it's a dangerous thing to suggest (particularly on an HR website): Mixing DXM with serotonin/noradrenaline reuptake inhibitors (SNRI) puts you at high risk of serotonin syndrome. Tramadol has SNRI properties as well as being an opiate. While the low dose of DXM you mention may avoid this complication for you, the delirium-like perceptions/behaviours you mention may a sign of mild serotonin syndrome even with that controlled dose.

Thanks for the replied guys, obviously way mor dangerous than
I thought.

What about 300mg + 30mg DXM?

Or this just as dangerous anyways? Is it the DMx mixthat makes it so dangerous?

I think some people don't feel anything from Tramadol, because i too had the same experience. After years hooked in heroin,codeine, opium etc, lately i've been on about 60mg DHC a day. One day i though of, why not give Tramadol a try for some recreational weekends?
Well i got some legit ones and first time i try 100mg just after waking up and felt nothing. Waited 2 hours, took another 100mg, still nothing...

Actually as I am typing, i am giving it my last chance, but this time i took 30mg pure DXM before dosing 200mg+100mg off Tramadol an hour later, having no effects at all! So I ended up taking 30mg of DHC and some Atarax which did the job at least!

You can't get high from Tramadol if you're used to taking powerful opiates but they do ease withdrawals and i've heard some cool stuff about using them to come off Heroin and other strong opiates.

Man that's bullshit, in my experience I've found I can get high off tramadol. Admittedly, I'm a speed freak but I do love my downers, spent a fair while on 'done, and I know it's not the same but I take large doses of benzo's daily (prescribed.) point being, 400-500mg of parachuted tramadol works a little bit. I mean, it's no h, it's no morph, but especially when taken with suboxone it's nothing to be sneered at. If you don't want it, I'll have it.

Leopia, as mentioned earlier in this thread using DXM and tramadol together is dangerous and may result in serotonin syndrome. This is a combination that should really be avoided.

To the poster above me, using more than 400mg of tramadol in a day increases your risk of having a seizure.

Stopped daily oxycontin use of 600 to 800mg daily for 4-5 months and felt no withdrawals whatsoever. My personal belief is that tramadol can have very nasty withdrawal issues.
seriously? if your for real i wish i had your body chemistry cause that is truly amazing.
Tramadol is only a partial opiate agonist so it wont really give you the full opiate agonist affects. Also if you are dependent on an opiate taking even a small amount of a partial agonist will send you into precipitated withdrawels, a state in which you will continue withdrawing nomatter how many opiates you take.