• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluelighter
I've experienced some bad ones before. I always thought I was pretty tough when it came to the uncomfortable tastes of stuff, then I chewed a lorcet, and have taken a blue 1mg xanax sublingually (I was like an inch away from throwing up after it dissolved).

My vote is for the 1mg xanax.

What are all of your opinions on the worst tasting drug??

DXM cough syrups would have to be the worst tasting for me followed by frangelico or cheap beer if they count.

Other drugs taste bad, like mdxx or tramadol, but even if u crush them up with your teeth the strong taste is only there a few seconds and the after taste is tolerable, choking down large amounts of disgusting liquid on the other hand i hate.

NOPE.....

2 mg klonopin

because that shit DOES NOT GO AWAY

i aint even shittin you, ive ate 3 or 4 of em at once
it BURNS your tongue and mouth it tastes like FIRE and after drinkin AND eating to try and get the taste out it was still fuckin there.

it burns your mouth up so bad, and it takes hours for the taste to get out

MDMA pills n shit taste bad but im used to that

xannys and valiums tastes pretty bad too but to me itll always be the k-pins

Ugh,,, I always wonder why xanax taste like SHIT. Babypowder/fucking perfume tasting shit....and this is me swallow the 2g's I wouldn dare chew em up. I assume Ectasy comes close....yet its not that unplesent just bitter chemy something you find under your sink sh*t. Coke taste likes numbies yum :). I also perfer the taste of dried mushies some can have a very fungus( AKA ROTTEN MATERIAL [ saying the nature of the fungus not the mush being rottnen]) aroma but many that I tasted , taste exactly like sunflowers seeds less dence and crunchy. Morningglorys ugh.... there not bad at all taste like some type of nut. its the mixture of tums 8) HYDROCODINE nuff said...... why cant all meds be like addy's candy.... mmmm
PS sorry for ranting I believe this a intresting sub

lacey k said:
NOPE.....

2 mg klonopin

because that shit DOES NOT GO AWAY

i aint even shittin you, ive ate 3 or 4 of em at once
it BURNS your tongue and mouth it tastes like FIRE and after drinkin AND eating to try and get the taste out it was still fuckin there.

it burns your mouth up so bad, and it takes hours for the taste to get out

MDMA pills n shit taste bad but im used to that

xannys and valiums tastes pretty bad too but to me itll always be the k-pins

Whaaaa.... klonopin always tasted kind of sweet to me? Was it the 2mg white pill with the score separating the sides?

nope it was the 2mg blue pill honestly i cant even remember more of what it looked like cuz it was yrs ago and i was fucked up, but i do know as a fact it was the 2mg k-pins cuz i stole em straight outta the bottle... mighta been generic's iunnow...all i know is its the worst tasting pill i ever ate

Research chems taste pretty bad. But its that nice phenethylamine *im fucking you up so you better enjoy me* taste similar to MDMA :D

Benztropine tablets taste awful.

Stilnox (ambien) are pretty yuck.

Meth tastes bad... but... it tastes so bad its good ya'know?

Um ibuprofen has an utterly disgusting "burny" taste... ewww...

Crunching up doxylamine gelcaps is an interesting flavour experience.

5meodipt was pretty nasty
2ct2 was too.

but the NASTIEST pill i have ever taken is Lariam (mefloquine hcl), used for malaria prophilaxis. seriously, out of all the chems i've eaten without gelcaps (lots), nothing even comes close to that shit in terms of vileness.

What recreational drugs taste nice? That's what I'd like to know...

Amphetamines and methylphenidate taste much like shit.
Opiates all taste like shit.
Most benzos taste bad, with diazepam being fairly vile.
Alcohol is an aquired taste.
Nicotine isn't. There's no way it could be enjoyed (I do not mean cigarette smoke).
MDMA does taste disgusting, and I'd expect all PEAs to have a similar taste.
Dextromethorphan cough syrups are almost vomit inducing.

As for me, the Rivotril (not Klonopin) 2mg clonazepam pills I take taste minty. I'm rather pleased that 10mg kills two birds with one stone, by giving me fresh minty breath and also getting rid of any anxiety, inhibitions or fears I could possibly have.

The worst tasting class of drugs I've ever had to take would have to be antibiotics. Amoxicillin in liquid form, daily as a child, is almost as bad as flucloxacillin. Ciprofloxacin wouldn't be far behind.

I've had a lot of drugs, but none have made me wretch quite as badly.

Powdered DXM...
When handling it, I can taste the bitterness from whatever miniscule amount gets in the air.

ebola

hmmmm, Im supprised no ones said anything about lortab besides me, am I the only one who chewed one up?

DXM syrups definantly do taste like diarea (not the good kind either).

Kerrigan I see you mentioned alcohol, has anyone ever taken a shot of everclear 191? I cough for like 20 minutes until my coughing muscles were dissolved.

I can handle the chemical-tasting stuff...

...it's shrooms that make me heave! :)

101 said:
hmmmm, Im supprised no ones said anything about lortab besides me, am I the only one who chewed one up?

DXM syrups definantly do taste like diarea (not the good kind either).

Kerrigan I see you mentioned alcohol, has anyone ever taken a shot of everclear 191? I cough for like 20 minutes until my coughing muscles were dissolved.

Dawg opiates hardly taste bad at all to a dopehead, shiit.

of course peoples tasted it before we just dont cate.the taste of opiates aint shit if you love em.

5 meo dipt

mushrooms

ive heard the many mescaline containing cacti arent exactly plesant

vitamin b complex is pretty nasty too :p

I know addicts begin to savor the flavor after awhile, but opiates (Specifically morphine and heroin) have an absolutely vomit-inducing flavor. Compared to that, cough syrups seem like child's play.

To ask the reverse questions, are there any drugs which casually taste *good*? Certiantly common drugs like cannabis, and alcohol are aquired tastes at the very least.

1mg Ativan generics not sure of the pharm company that produced them... Tasted like chalky cardboard if I wanted to take those sublingually I cant they cause instant dry heaves now.

2mg generic K-pins taste like candy to me

I actually like the evil taste of ecstacy- probably because I know in half an hour or so Ill be in heaven...but snorting the shit is vile- when it trickles down the back of your throat.....eeeewwwwwwwwww and it doesnt go away for ages! :p

Mushrooms- the look and texture and smell and taste are all disgusting. I have disguised the taste by chucking them in maggi lotsa- noodles, was the only way I could stomach them. Again though- well worth it!

Robitussin- is not too bad but I like cough syrupy stuff.

Acid- not too bad, kind of bitter but flavour goes away pretty quickly.

Speed- the worst. Vile. Cant stand the taste!

Smoking crystal meth- terrible after taste but whilst smoking it, it is the most beautiful tasting substance known to man (IMO).

>>Acid- not too bad, kind of bitter but flavour goes away pretty quickly. >>

I would hazard a guess that you are actually tasting paper and ink.

ebola

Status
Not open for further replies.