• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with Zopiclone/Ambien... ''the taste'' that lasts for a few hours... it's kind of like you puked and didn't wash your mouth out or something...

Also, cough syrup and Vicodin if left in your mouth too long...

Oh and I forgot 40 oz Malt liquors...

I only saw the first and this page, and I didn't see nobody mention GHB.

The most disguisting taste EVER. EVER! No other comes close to it.

I get sick to my stomach just thinking about it.....but the high is so damn good.

HBWR seeds, some trip reports mention chewing the seeds for 20+ minutes, omg, fucking respect for those trippers. I feel sick just writing this post thinking about their putrid flavour, so what reward do you get for consuming this crap? a good few hours of intense nausia, gee thanks.

San Pedro cactus.

It wasn't so bad at first, but it just got worse and worse and worse.'

Aboslutly god-awful. More than worth it in the end, but god-awful.

Tokey-tokerson said:
everclear 191
i took a few shots of bacardi 151 the other night and my god was it bad! it felt like a hole had been burned in my throat. i can't even imagine taking a shot of everclear.

lacey k said:
Dawg opiates hardly taste bad at all to a dopehead, shiit.

of course peoples tasted it before we just dont cate.the taste of opiates aint shit if you love em.

Yeah Opiates dont taste all that bad. Actually ive aquired a taste for certain opiates. Dilaudid being my favorite tasting one.

Honestly, I've tried a lot , and nothing comes close to an Ayahuasca made with Mimosa Hostillis that was boiled too hot, then reduced to a shot.

Runners up though, would be iboga and san pedro tea's.

Blue_Phlame said:
I hate all mushrooms, and i could bearly stomach eating psylocybin mushrooms, the way i got around eating them, was thinking that they were a drug, and not a plant material, or mushrooms at all, just a drug shaped and tasting like mushrooms *bleark*

But the worst thing i've tasted that i remember is probably San Pedro Cactus... absolutly vile, even when its dried.

Everyone I talk to says shrooms taste foul, but I actually really do like the taste and I enjoy eating them. Which they all say makes me weird. But then I do also like the taste of a speed drip. Um.

Worst for me is E. Can't stand it. The first time my mate did it, he said the pill tasted of blueberries and it was nice. I wtf'ed.

in the dim and distant past - we made shroom tea- and it tatsed ok to start- fifteen years later i just have to think of shrooms and i can tatse it - maybe it burned a pathway in my brain lol------and yes - i steer clear of cooking mushrooms-as i start feeling kind of out of it- weird assocoation huh.
sublingual opiates are pretty lousy- i was unable to use these medically., as it made me heave and salivate and retch- and still tsted it hours later - brushed teeth-swished with milk/mouthwashes etc to no avail!
all when i already had a stomach problem - yuk..........in nature, things taste evil and bitter for a reason, cos they're not good foodstuffs- and often poisens if eaten carelesslly-nature folks try new foods by chewing tiny amounts on different ares of the tongue, and spitting out when they get something bitter - i wouldnt recommend this as a safe way of trying plant based highs tho - chuckle........

dxm powder is fucking ridiculous.
I could taste its bitterness from tiny specs in the air when preparing a gel-cap.

ebola

^haha I think the worst I've come across is foxy (5-meo-dipt, right?). San Pedro cactus is very horrendous as well, and I think my body has a natural defense mechanism built up against cough syrups containing DXM now...

Shrooms arent bad at all if there fresh :D

I disliked E the most in my drug history. I would usually chew the pills a little before swallowing . . .

alprazolam. i had a bunch of 1mg pills last week and the first night i took 2.5mgs. when i took the pill i'd broken in half i got a small taste of the alprazolam. that's the worst pharm i've tasted.

HazeEM said:
alprazolam. i had a bunch of 1mg pills last week and the first night i took 2.5mgs. when i took the pill i'd broken in half i got a small taste of the alprazolam. that's the worst pharm i've tasted.

I let those same pills disolve under my tongue..... doesnt bother me

but If I get a hint of the taste of MDMA I gag

I must have fubar taste buds, as i enjoy mushrooms right out of the field, nice fresh and wet; always chew up my opiates, benzos are "meh" but not disgusting. DXM is friggin horrible though. I gag when I go down the cough syrup aisle just because I can smell/taste it in my mind. MDMA doesnt bother me, but I'm sure it's because I've acquired a taste for it, or that the pleasure to come convinces my tongue that it's good. There are a few pharmies that cause painful burning, i.e., naproxen and basically any antibiotic. Meth is an uncomfortable taste... and burns like hell in the nose. But I kinda like hydrocodone/apap. Oh, raw cactus isn't very good at all, especially peyote. Very bitter and hard to swallow unless dried. Peyote salad is fun to make tho.

I think generally the worse it tastes the better the drug is. i.e- When do you taste a sweet tasting substance to get high?. GHB or 2CT2 are personal worst tastes. And san Pedro cactus goo is horrid, especially due to the fact you need to swallow a litre of the crap.

Hehe, interesting reponses. I was going to make a new thread and ask the same question but I guess no need to since there is this one.

Mine would be (roughly in this order):

- GBL - I am scarred for life!
- 1,4-BDO - I thought this was the worst until I tried the above.
- Morning Glory Seeds - painfully disgusting.
- DXM - I mean the syrup, but I hear pure DXM is no better.
- Xanax - Tried to take it sublingually, never again!
- Most Tryptamines and PEAs/Amphetamines (including E).

I have yet to try catii.

Status
Not open for further replies.