• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clonazepam peach flavoured drops... mmmmm or some bubblegum weed....

Weed and alcohol.

I had a bottle of liquid hydrocodone a couple years ago that tasted fantastic. It got me high as hell too.

This is going to sound strange but...I have to say DMT. The smoke doesn't bother my lungs anymore than weed, and it has a cool minty taste

klonopin, by a lot. my least favorite benzo though. still calming, and i associate the fresh taste with the inevitable calm that comes along with it.

^^ so do I, it has a very pavlovian type reaction with me.

I'm much calmer in general circumstances ( mild-moderate anxiety ) just from the taste alone....but the taste of any familiar benzo does this.

best tasting out of what i've done is opium
smoked oxy contin isn't bad (i know it's stupid, i would never do that now)
and oddly enought i kinda like the taste of piperazine pills...

worst tasting is definately xanax...

klonopin has a sweet minty taste. I think second would be adderall because it tastes somewhat like klonopin without the minty taste.

well when you get to be an addict, vicodin start tasting really good chewed up, at least for me, other than that kpin FTW

I'd say all kinds and types of beer and mushrooms. I've always thought mushrooms tasted amazing, especially if you make em into a sandwich...and most of my friends disagree.

I'll also second the Tussionex Pennkinetic, that shit taste like heaven...

heroin IV most def.
i get this taste in the back of my throat 2-3sec after i pushed
down the plunger.

Clonazepam tastes like minty candy. It has to be the drug itself because all the generics ive had taste pretty much the same. Ive never had brand name rivotril so i don't know how that tastes compared to the generics.

A DXM cough syrup that i used to be able to find but not anymore tasted pretty damn good. Koffex is the name of it and it had a cheery taste to it sort of. It was the only DXM cough syrup i had that even tasted remotely good the rest make me want to puke. Not that i even do the shit anymore.

Best tasting drugs: Histussin HC syrup, pine-y outdoor marijuana, and coffee :)

Worst tasting drugs: poppy seed tea, poppy pod tea, and mushrooms. Fuckin' NARSTY.

cocaine tastes good. actually when you put it in your mouth it doesn't taste good at all, but the drip is delicious. oh and the orange adderalls, not the capsules but the lil 20mg pills, the drips taste like candy

Status
Not open for further replies.