• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rath, its pretty hard to OD on benzos, munch away. There's only that little, minor, coma you might incur if you do so.

Liquid Hydrocodone syrup is really tasty. Other than that i really like the taste of coke even though I dont use it often at all.

Jager bombs, coke with vanilla vodka- if that counts. Oxy drip forusree (aquirred taste) A good smelling pussy.

Worste taste is certain vicodins, when you bite them in half it taste like theres fucking shit in those pills.

i never sucked on a clonazepam but valium and xanax are horrible.
sometimes dope tastes good depending on the cut
crack does have an awesome taste and smell but i personally hate the drug just no point in being high for 5 mins
i second hydrocodone syrup now thats some tasty stuff
and love me some good tastey dank

I <3 MDMA

The taste just reminds me of the euphoria and connection to everything

Some of the generic temazepam and diazepam are delish. Also very fond of the taste of crack and IV heroin. Other than that, Rangrz nailed it with alcohol - they at least put some effort into making it taste good :)

First and last time I smoked this 100% pure meth... i remember very good that it tasted like synthetic vanilla.

Meth smoke(not stuff cut to shit with MSM - that shit is n-a-s-t-y and burns out your lungs & you're coughing constantly)
Just the pure taste of nothingness, it has to be pure for this.
I think this is also because I relate the taste to the feeling.
But nevertheless..<3

Opium... can't believe no one's said that yet. It tastes amazing. My favorite way to smoke it is in a hookah mixed with shesha and a little chronic... yummy :)

I love the taste of the brown powder heroin we get here in the UK. Lots of people dislike the taste, which I find really odd as it's definitely not unpleasant in my opinion.

fattire2.jpg

HMM... IV ron yes crack deffinately... pills... depends on the pills and the manufacturer.... IMHO

kpins taste yummy hahaha

alcohol is the best tasting drug though by far :)

crack for the oily creamy taste but ice (4-mar) for the sweet sweet things it does to ya tastebuds!

peeow! peeow! ...melting point!

Status
Not open for further replies.