PDA

View Full Version : The best & worst tasting drugs?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21

Dr3wb34r
22-05-2012, 16:20
If you've ever accidentally popped a DXM gelcap in your mouth, you'll know what the worst tasting drug is.
Personally, I love the taste of good cocaine, although I rarely do it.

Silveren
22-05-2012, 19:50
I love the taste of MDMA, which is weird because apart from that, I can't stand anything bitter.

Alcohol is nasty. As I put it once as a kid after tasting extremely strong SOMETHING (think it was some kind of European spirits, like 70% alcohol), "tastes like drinking a fire".

jasper kent
22-05-2012, 23:39
Being an alcoholic, I like most forms of alcohol.
Being a smoker, I love cigarettes.
Coffee is wonderful.

Otherwise...

BEST:
1. Marijuana. Really good pot tastes divinely awesome. I've had some I would use as an herb in cooking even if it didn't get you high.
2. Opium. Yum.
3. Benzos taste pretty good. Kind of sweet.
4. Really good cocaine.

WORST:
1. Suboxone is far and above the worst-tasting shit known to humankind.
2. Bad meth is very nasty. Good meth tastes OK, not much like anything. Bad meth is horrible.

BlindSoothsayer
22-05-2012, 23:45
I would have to say that good ol' alcohol is probably one of the worst tasting drugs that I've had. Specifically, red wine, sherry, cheap vodka, and the like. I really don't mind the taste of good beer or white wine.

I wouldn't classify it as best or worst, but surprisingly I don't really mind the taste of robitussin syrup. It is a bit harsh on the digestive system though.

verso
22-05-2012, 23:50
^ Really? Red wine?

That's too bad, man. There are some excellent (and cheap) red wines out there...

jasper kent
23-05-2012, 00:04
^ Really? Red wine?

That's too bad, man. There are some excellent (and cheap) red wines out there...

Okay, here's an odd thing: I don't particularly like wine, especially red wine. As I said, I'm an alcoholic and I like most forms of alcohol. But there are lots of things I'd rather drink than wine.

However, I love cooking with wine. I'm a decent cook and I think just about anything is better when cooked with wine. I just don't much appreciate "raw" wine. Weird, huh?

verso
23-05-2012, 00:16
^ That's interesting, and I think I can understand that.

wats615
23-05-2012, 00:21
Im the same way, im an alcoholic and i absolutely hate the taste of wine. But love pretty much anything else.

jasper kent
23-05-2012, 00:30
verso: I think I can understand that.

How so? It baffles me.

jasper kent
23-05-2012, 00:30
Im the same way, im an alcoholic and i absolutely hate the taste of wine. But love pretty much anything else.

I'm not saying I hate it, I just don't particularly like it.

doppelganga196
23-05-2012, 01:26
Best, imo - Diazepam, Temazepam. Marijuana, Coffee (yes it's a drug, if we're counting alcohol then this too is classed a psychoactive) Decent Beer. Like Heineken ; )

Worst, imo - ZOPICLONE, man does that stuff not only taste awful but it lingers for waaay to long. For me though, & i'm looking foward to reading the rest of this thread when i have time to see how many, if any, people agree that San Pedro mescaline cacti is the foulest of them all! It literally tastes like bile mixed with washing up liquid. It has to be the worst tasting drug.

Also i detest the taste of gin.

Elkat13
23-05-2012, 22:35
i actually don't mind the taste of dmt. I love it so much in fact.

but ghb can be fucking disgusting. blah. still worth it though lol

BlindSoothsayer
23-05-2012, 22:51
^ Really? Red wine?

I've only ever had one red wine that I liked. I'm hoping it's a taste that I'll be able to acquire later seeing how much other people like it.

maxalfie
23-05-2012, 23:43
Love the taste of diazepam melting under my tongue and if you inject some quality heroin then I love that taste that you get at the top of your throat as the heroin hits you.
Worst taste for me is Ecstasy,if I can't swallow it straight away & it starts to disolve in my mouth,fucking horrible indeed.

verso
24-05-2012, 00:17
verso: I think I can understand that.

How so? It baffles me.

Because I feel like there are things that I don't like on their own, but when they're put into something, I really, really enjoy it.

There's nothing that comes to mind straight away, but I'm sure that there's something. I was thinking about cilantro, maybe, but no, I don't even like cilantro when it's cooked into something else.

LogicSoDeveloped
24-05-2012, 01:32
Best: Easy one here=cannabis
Worst: I'm gonna have to disagree with Dexed and say Kratom is pretty bad tasting to me. I don't like the taste of Vicodin. MDMA is pretty fucking disgusting as is Methylone. Hell, there are a lot of drugs that taste like shit to me.

Ondine
24-05-2012, 02:53
The taste of 2c-b is particularly foul... it seems to stick on my tongue for an unfair amount of time, even after I wash it down with a beverage...

jasper kent
26-05-2012, 00:09
...if you inject some quality heroin then I love that taste that you get at the top of your throat as the heroin hits you...

Can't relate to the heroin as much, but I LOVE the taste of HQ coke when injecting. Well, used to love it. Don't mess with that any more, partly because HQ coke is practically nonexistent these days.

skibler
26-05-2012, 00:31
My favorites are either weed or meth

ErgicMergic
26-05-2012, 02:18
Best: Weed has a very pleasant taste, the "greens" hit off of a non-water piece can be so tasty. Kratom also has a very pleasant taste when taken toss n washed, but I love the taste of green tea. Good quality kratom basically tastes like a bitter green tea.

Worst: DXM, even in therapeutic dosages; APAP products: Norcos are disgusting to take sublingually; Guafeneisin; caffeine tablets

Lady Codone
26-05-2012, 03:02
Worst: opium poppy tea and aPVP. It's a tie.

Best: Methylone :)

Deathrow558
26-05-2012, 03:07
Best: Weed.

Worst: DXM, Magic Mushrooms (can't fucking stand the taste or the chewy texture)-need to dry and grind them down

jasper kent
26-05-2012, 03:58
"Worst: opium poppy tea..."

I don't know what that is, but I can't imagine any natural opium derivative that tastes bad. Explain?

Bostonterror
26-05-2012, 04:01
Fentanyl patch tastes awful
Dilaudid is the worst tasting I have ever experienced.

jasper kent
26-05-2012, 04:11
to verso: Now that I think about it, I guess that makes sense.

Tommyboy
26-05-2012, 05:19
Because I feel like there are things that I don't like on their own, but when they're put into something, I really, really enjoy it.

There's nothing that comes to mind straight away, but I'm sure that there's something. I was thinking about cilantro, maybe, but no, I don't even like cilantro when it's cooked into something else.

My example would be hating tomatoes, but liking tomato sauce or marinara.

NeuroPsyence
26-05-2012, 07:23
I have tasted a huge variety of chemicals, and very little really bothers me. I sublingually dose 2C's, tryptamines, and other tasty compounds on a pretty regular basis. There are some compounds out there that I simply can not handle though. Sulbutiamine has a ridiculously intense and unpleasant taste, albeit one that is difficult to describe. It makes me cringe thinking about it. Choline Citrate tastes very bad, like a combination of fermented fish and rotting lemons. For the best tasting, I would have to go with oxiracetam. It tastes sort of like aspartame, but not as overwhelmingly sweet. It is not the slightest bit bitter, and the powder can be eaten straight without discomfort.

backroll
26-05-2012, 09:52
some pure mdma can be pretty butters! but come on, we are gonna love the taste of whatever we are addicted to surely?

APAP is URGH and gotta say munching dry or fresh magic mushrooms is grim!

THcrack
26-05-2012, 13:52
Hell, there are a lot of drugs that taste like shit to me.

Well said :P

jasper kent
26-05-2012, 15:21
backroll said: "...gotta say munching dry or fresh magic mushrooms is grim!"

Actually, they don't bother me as I think they taste much like any other mushroom. Most people hate 'em, though. Steeped in strong herbal tea is the answer. I like sassafras or the Sleepy Time blend.

Droppersneck
26-05-2012, 15:38
Can anyone here tell the difference b/t a 1mg klonopin and a breath mint?

Seyer
26-05-2012, 16:41
Yes, breath mints dont have imprints on them :|

jasper kent
26-05-2012, 17:03
And Klonopins are sweeter.

NeuroPsyence
26-05-2012, 22:08
^hahaha

Rabidrabbit
26-05-2012, 22:19
Can anyone here tell the difference b/t a 1mg klonopin and a breath mint?

I can definitely tell the difference but I love the minty-sweet taste of the aqua TEVA generic 1mg Klonopin, under the tongue... yummeh. Plus I don't remember the last time I felt sedated from an Altoid.

backroll
27-05-2012, 14:55
backroll said: "...gotta say munching dry or fresh magic mushrooms is grim!"

Actually, they don't bother me as I think they taste much like any other mushroom. Most people hate 'em, though. Steeped in strong herbal tea is the answer. I like sassafras or the Sleepy Time blend.

that's the thing i fucking love eating standard mushrooms, I used to do a lot of foraging, but there is just something about magics...agree with the herbal tea brew though for sure

NeuroPsyence
28-05-2012, 07:51
What do you guys mean when you say you can "taste" drugs when you inject them?

Thorns Have Roses
28-05-2012, 08:21
^They mean that you can taste drugs when you inject them. It's like in the back of the mouth/tongue verging on throat.

tricomb
28-05-2012, 09:22
Methadone tablets are the worst.

I don't know why people think alprazolam is so bad, maybe it's just an acquired taste but to me it is the taste of relief, and is not overwhelming at all as I sublingual them, like I do most, if not all benzodiazepines.

hthr007
30-05-2012, 04:06
Methadone tablets are the worst.

I don't know why people think alprazolam is so bad, maybe it's just an acquired taste but to me it is the taste of relief, and is not overwhelming at all as I sublingual them, like I do most, if not all benzodiazepines.

I feel the SAME way about the benzos. Couldn't have explained it better myself. Thought I was the only one :-p

Rabidrabbit
30-05-2012, 05:00
I don't know what that is, but I can't imagine any natural opium derivative that tastes bad. Explain?

It tastes like sludge.

"Tea" is dressing it up nicely.

It should be called assy mud water that gets you kind of high.

This is tea made from poppy *seeds* or dried poppy *pods* ... think like if you made tea from sawdust and chemical compounds and added just a touch of cat feces.

SM0K3Y
30-05-2012, 23:59
Best tasting - Heroin that has the "Vitamin" taste, also opana's taste like raw pizza dough (pretty good) - weed is okay sometimes.

Worst tasting - DXM, suboxone/subutex, ecstasy (utter bitter nastiness)

jasper kent
03-06-2012, 16:23
It tastes like sludge.

"Tea" is dressing it up nicely.

It should be called assy mud water that gets you kind of high.

This is tea made from poppy *seeds* or dried poppy *pods* ... think like if you made tea from sawdust and chemical compounds and added just a touch of cat feces.

Yeah, that sounds pretty yucky. When I read "opium" I thought of the real opium we used to get in college through our Arab buddies. Tasted like sweet flowers. Our favorite way to smoke it was mixed with hash. I swear that combo tasted so good I'd have smoked it even if it didn't get me high!

boundforglorywt
09-06-2012, 14:34
love the taste of roxicodone

HATE the taste of xanax

Xamkou
13-06-2012, 15:23
The taste of Mephedrone is fucking vile but the high is so good. Once you come-up it doesn't really bother me, it's just that first drip! :(

MDMA is also vile, as is Dihydrocodeine, both make me gip to fuck!

Pagey
13-06-2012, 16:18
I've always found Xanax horribly disgusting. Most other benzos I don't mind though.
I like weed & most alcohols.
Aaand the other stuff I tried didn't really have any taste.

K88ABY
13-06-2012, 22:45
Subutex is the most disgusting thing I have ever put in my mouth.

Whosajiggawaaa
14-06-2012, 00:11
Love the taste of old formula OC's even like the drip.

*samsonite*
31-08-2012, 09:44
Never chew Lunesta!

Old Opanas are num nums

Heroic
31-08-2012, 14:45
They all taste and smell fabulous after some time, I can't associate something that made me feel great with tasting bad. I remember gagging when doing 4-mmc quite a bit, and couldn't do it without drinking water along with the drip, but nowadays I believe I could eat it in a sandwich and smile.

edit:

Although, the only one that tasted really good from the very beginning is weed.