p.l.u.r.

blaze_21

Bluelighter
You peeps are the shit i am now closer to a complete person cause of this site with many very cool people.......NBL to you all but please help me what is plur mean sorry im just new.
help please
blaze

peace...love...unity...respect....
(!)
comin' right atcha from halo in SoCal!
lots of it from me 2 u
------------------
'put your hands in the sky, surrender, remember we'll be here forever and never say goodbye...'

plur is singular for plural.
smile.gif

It means:
Please Let Us Rest - you put it on your door after a big night out, sort of like a do not disturb thingy you put on your door handle ;-P.
dENTEdLENTiL.

A friend of mine & I got into a huge argument last night about whether P*L*U*R was Peace, Love Unity and Respect, or Peace, Love Unnderstanding and Respect.
I've never seen it referred to as 'Understanding'...that's cool, but has anyone else ever seen that as the 'U' before? I like Unity, 'cos us "kids" have gotta stick 2getha!

I think the U should mean both, cause we all have and want the unity this culkture brings, plus we all practice understanding (except bob) too!!
So PLUR can mean either or, and better can mean both.......
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
PLURzzzz
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I heard it as understanding a few times too. I think I've even used it as understanding a few times too, I like it more than unity actually. Because I think it's more important to have that one on one understanding with people than a blanket unity thing. Whicj isn't to say that I'm against unity or some shit like that. Unity is most definetly one of the things I love about the e people and raves. I guess at different time different one seem important.