Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2-FA/Unknown dose) - First Time - Fairest Fluoroamphetamine of Them All

Lady Codone

Bluelighter
Just got my first batch of 2-FA and decided to leave a quick report since there's not much written about it compared to the other RC stims...

BACKGROUND

Dose: Unknown. Little bumps orally and nasally throughout the day. Probably in the 200-300 mg range over 24 hours.
ROA: Mostly oral with a few nasal bumps.
Experience Level: First time. Highly experienced with 4-FA, 2-FMA, ethylphenidate and other RC stims.
Other Substances Consumed: Kratom

EFFECTS

Stimulation--2-FA is truly a classic stimulant. It increases energy and focus the way I'd imagine Adderall/Ritalin do (never tried them). It's mainly a mental stimulation with the desire to submerge oneself into tasks and do repetitive things like making lists & listening to the same CD over and over again. No urge to be physically active, but definitely alert and not sleeping any time soon ;)

Euphoria--Far milder than 4-FA/MDMA/methylone where empathogen euphoria is concerned. There is a mood lift, but it's more of a rushy dopamine type than the mellow, lovey serotonin type. Increased urge to talk and type is noted, so it could be useful for social situations. Definitely better as a functional stimulant than a party drug. I find alertness and increased energy pretty damn euphoric, but that term is usually used to describe the feelings associated w/ MDMA and similar drugs so YMMV.

Side Effects--Every stimulant I've tried has had unique side effects despite their molecular similarity. (2-FMA = stomach pain; 4-FA = low mood; ethylphenidate = vasoconstriction, etc). With 2-FA, jaw tension and headache were most prominent. The headache felt like a combination of dehydration and sinus congestion, not the scary "I'm-about-to-stroke-out" feeling of high BP. Headache might have been attributed to the kratom, allergies or something else. The burn when insufflated is every bit as painful as 4-FA, which is pretty bad. It could possibly dampen appetite in a stimulant-naive user, but I was able to eat normally throughout the day. (Side Note: I've lost about 25 lbs since I started taking stims daily, though it's not related to appetite loss/increased activity. These things really do speed your metabolism! Some days I eat 4,000-5,000 calories and I NEVER exercise...yet I've dropped weight rapidly since starting stims and quitting opium poppy tea).

Possible Uses--2-FA seems ideal for studying, cleaning and other tedious tasks. Personally, I take low doses of stims daily to deal with lethargic depression and fatigue, and 2-FA seems to be a good fit. It's probably the best option for ADHD, chronic fatigue/narcolepsy and other medical conditions if you don't have access to pharmaceutical stimulants (I don't). It feels less compulsive than 2-FMA and doesn't cause the emotional ups and downs of 4-FA, so it's definitely a better choice for regular use if you must use stims. While this is totally subjective, 2-FA certainly *feels* less neurotoxic than 4-FA and doesn't seem to funk with your emotions by depleting serotonin. It's definitely a better substitute for Adderall or cocaine than it would be for MDMA, 4-FA or other empathogens.

Precautions--Same as with other drugs in this class: a little moderation goes a long way. Not sure whether it's worse to use low doses of stimulants daily or large heroic doses occasionally, but 2-FA should be treated with the same respect as other amphetamines. Proper diet and good sleeping habits are vital if you plan to take 2-FA or another stimulant long-term. I wouldn't advise dosing before workouts or other strenuous activities due to the risk of dehydration and cardiovascular strain, but that can be said of any speedy drug.

Sorry if this report is overly detailed and has too much punctuation. Blame it on the 2-FA! :p

Nice report. Sounds like it's fairly similar to 2-FMA, but you prefer it anyway?

They are pretty similar, but 2-FA seems less likely to cause compulsive dosing/binging than 2-FMA. It also doesn't cause the gnawing stomach pain I got from 2-FMA. Not sure I "prefer" it...they're pretty similar. If price wasn't an issue I'd probably take it over the FMA for daily use and save FMA for occasional "recreational" purposes :)

Why thank ya, FlippingTop! 2-FA is great for compartmentalizing your thoughts :D

Interesting.

I found 4-fa in small increments far less fiendish and more valuable for my innattentive ADD than the Aderrall 20mg IR BID I'm prescribed. I've always found this perplexing and am weighing the pro's and con's of using 4-fa instead of the adderall. I don't get much empathy from it, but then again I use it in small doses, around 50mg or so. It's not anorexic or insomnia producing at these doses, even dosed twice throughout the day.

Maybe 2-fa would be even better, I'll have to try it some time.

2fma/3fma/4fma I've been avoiding as the last thing I need is another moreish stimulant. Thanks for the report.

Anytime! Sad that I won't probably ever be getting any more 2-FA with everything that's gone down in the past few days RC-wise. Maybe one day...

4-FA can be a decent functional stim, but taking it daily resulted in soul-crushing depression after about 2 months for me. YMMV

Just got my first batch of 2-FA and decided to leave a quick report since there's not much written about it compared to the other RC stims...

BACKGROUND

Dose: Unknown. Little bumps orally and nasally throughout the day. Probably in the 200-300 mg range over 24 hours.
ROA: Mostly oral with a few nasal bumps.
Experience Level: First time. Highly experienced with 4-FA, 2-FMA, ethylphenidate and other RC stims.
Other Substances Consumed: Kratom

EFFECTS

Stimulation--2-FA is truly a classic stimulant. It increases energy and focus the way I'd imagine Adderall/Ritalin do (never tried them). It's mainly a mental stimulation with the desire to submerge oneself into tasks and do repetitive things like making lists & listening to the same CD over and over again. No urge to be physically active, but definitely alert and not sleeping any time soon ;)

Euphoria--Far milder than 4-FA/MDMA/methylone where empathogen euphoria is concerned. There is a mood lift, but it's more of a rushy dopamine type than the mellow, lovey serotonin type. Increased urge to talk and type is noted, so it could be useful for social situations. Definitely better as a functional stimulant than a party drug. I find alertness and increased energy pretty damn euphoric, but that term is usually used to describe the feelings associated w/ MDMA and similar drugs so YMMV.

Side Effects--Every stimulant I've tried has had unique side effects despite their molecular similarity. (2-FMA = stomach pain; 4-FA = low mood; ethylphenidate = vasoconstriction, etc). With 2-FA, jaw tension and headache were most prominent. The headache felt like a combination of dehydration and sinus congestion, not the scary "I'm-about-to-stroke-out" feeling of high BP. Headache might have been attributed to the kratom, allergies or something else. The burn when insufflated is every bit as painful as 4-FA, which is pretty bad. It could possibly dampen appetite in a stimulant-naive user, but I was able to eat normally throughout the day. (Side Note: I've lost about 25 lbs since I started taking stims daily, though it's not related to appetite loss/increased activity. These things really do speed your metabolism! Some days I eat 4,000-5,000 calories and I NEVER exercise...yet I've dropped weight rapidly since starting stims and quitting opium poppy tea).

Possible Uses--2-FA seems ideal for studying, cleaning and other tedious tasks. Personally, I take low doses of stims daily to deal with lethargic depression and fatigue, and 2-FA seems to be a good fit. It's probably the best option for ADHD, chronic fatigue/narcolepsy and other medical conditions if you don't have access to pharmaceutical stimulants (I don't). It feels less compulsive than 2-FMA and doesn't cause the emotional ups and downs of 4-FA, so it's definitely a better choice for regular use if you must use stims. While this is totally subjective, 2-FA certainly *feels* less neurotoxic than 4-FA and doesn't seem to funk with your emotions by depleting serotonin. It's definitely a better substitute for Adderall or cocaine than it would be for MDMA, 4-FA or other empathogens.

Precautions--Same as with other drugs in this class: a little moderation goes a long way. Not sure whether it's worse to use low doses of stimulants daily or large heroic doses occasionally, but 2-FA should be treated with the same respect as other amphetamines. Proper diet and good sleeping habits are vital if you plan to take 2-FA or another stimulant long-term. I wouldn't advise dosing before workouts or other strenuous activities due to the risk of dehydration and cardiovascular strain, but that can be said of any speedy drug.

Sorry if this report is overly detailed and has too much punctuation. Blame it on the 2-FA! :p

It's worse to do low doses daily. Sorry to tell you that. I know from experience. It catches up to you after a while if you start mixing random chemicals together.

Hey, great report! How was the comedown? I've seen mixed reviews about some people having almost no comedown and others report extreme symptoms. I suppose it varies, just wanted to know how you were effected (if at all).

I've read that 2-FA is very similar to its its unfluorinated counter-part. It's be interesting to read someone compare the two with extensive experience. The comedowns for all stims is going to be subjective as I get different sorts of comedowns from different stims at different doses while my friends get completely different results.

I've read that 2-FA is very similar to its its unfluorinated counter-part. It's be interesting to read someone compare the two with extensive experience. The comedowns for all stims is going to be subjective as I get different sorts of comedowns from different stims at different doses while my friends get completely different results.
from what ive read so far i conclude its similar although weaker and less euphoric than plain amphetamine,but still a worthwhile compound
But when you only have access to street amphetamine i guess thats its definitely stronger than what you get on the street which is mostly caffeine and solvents

From that description it actually sounds more useful for treating ADHD. Regular amphetamine felt TOO euphoric when I was prescribed it and the crash was awful. I also lost 10lb in about 2 weeks and that was on 5mg lol

Indeed the 2-fluoro amphetamines might be very useful as ADHD treatments. Thought this upon the first trial of 2-FMA but then some concerns about long-term cardiotoxicity came up, there was a thread about in the NSPD section, it couldn't be confirmed or disproven. 2-FA appears to be lighter.

That said, I do really like isopropylphenidate (seems like one does respond better either to the amphetamines / releasers, or the phenidates / reuptake inverse agonists- for me, it's the latter). This one is the essence of a functional stimulant and it's already patented for ADHD use! The combination with the antioxidant / nootropic emoxypine really shines - no rebound, no hangover. Just the vasoconstriction sucks, cold hands and feet, would love to try d-isopropylphenidate. But it's no way as bad as with methylphenidate. No physical stimulation and no tachycardia or anxiety at all- didn't believe that such a clean stimulant was possible until IPPD.

The 2-fluoro amp's could be thought to be the amphetamine counterparts maybe. 2-fluoro-dexamphetamine could be nice too.
But I'm really wondering why the 3-FA isn't more popular. Appears to be the strongest dopaminergic of all the FA's.