• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Wisdom Teeth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoreBore

Greenlighter
Yo BL! This isn't a what drug should I do thread, but recently I just got my wisdom teeth taken out, and I am unable to smoke pot (my favorite drug) for a month due to dry sores. This is quite a predicament, and I was wondering, what other drugs are still pretty good when unable to smoke due to surgery. I am prescribed percs right now and they're pretty fun, but I just want to move beyond average pain killers.

You can smoke with wisdom teeth out.

What I did was have my girlfriend milk the bong and then remove the bowl and I put my lips on the mouthpiece while my GF blew into the downstem so I didn't have to apply any suction and the smoke was pushed into my mouth and I just inhaled. It worked like a champ.

You could still use the weed. Just make edibles with it. More of a hassle but still good (if not better) buzz. Do a google search for cannabutter or weed brownies.

That's exactly what this is and as you seem to already be aware, is not allowed.
Don't be an asshole. I'm asking what drugs are compatible and still fun on wisdom teeth. Forgive me for not wanting to take something and seriously get fucked by it.

Edibles sound like a good idea though. Tricomb did you get any kind of dry soars with using the bong? I've heard mixed opinions on it from my friends.

No I didn't! Tobacco smoke will do that for sure, but I had four impacted wisdom teeth removed and was in extreme pain, taking morphine and oxycodone and it still hurt so bad I needed to smoke too. It worked for me, just take small hits and try not to make yourself cough.

As far as recommending a good high for you, I can't do that it's against the rules, as Cane mentioned. But I just wanted to share that you certainly can still smoke weed so you may not need other drugs after all. :)

Last edited:
I think people tend to get dry sores more because they swish too hard and it creates a suction that pulls the scabs off exposing the bone. They wanna be extra good at washing the wounds to get food out. But really the object is to be as gentle as possible. What I did when I had mine out was put water in my mouth and barely swish, just move it around with my cheeks. Don't use straws for drinks either. I would do edibles.

Don't be an asshole. I'm asking what drugs are compatible and still fun on wisdom teeth. Forgive me for not wanting to take something and seriously get fucked by it.

Cane works for Bluelight. Pretty much his job to direct discussions and enforce forum policies.

Cane works for Bluelight. Pretty much his job to direct discussions and enforce forum policies.
That doesn't mean he isn't human and can misunderstand what I was saying... I just don't want to do something like acid and have a bad trip because I realized there are holes in my mouth...

I thought that edibles can still be a problem since the reason you aren't supposed to use marijuana after getting your wisdom teeth removed is because it dries the moth out too much, which is still a side effect of using cannabis orally.

That doesn't mean he isn't human and can misunderstand what I was saying... I just don't want to do something like acid and have a bad trip because I realized there are holes in my mouth...

So if you are saying that you don't want to do something like acid, then you are sayin that you are asking what you should take. That is not allowed, or is eveybody but you misunderstanding this thread? The vulgarity and disrespect doesn't help you any.

As a matter of fact he is half-bear.

Lol. I'm just asking what wouldn't be harmful for me to take. I'm just trying to avoid something that would contradict with the medication they give you or the healing process.

If you can avoid it, avoid smoking, as tommyboy mentioned. I smoked and had no problems but it probably is best to avoid.

Just take your pain meds as prescribed.

Lol. I'm just asking what wouldn't be harmful for me to take. I'm just trying to avoid something that would contradict with the medication they give you or the healing process.

Don't take meth.

No 'what drugs should I take' threads allowed.

(And yes, this is a 'what drugs should I take thread') ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.