• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids M596 Oxycodone 80mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roll1n

Greenlighter
So a friend of mine just came up on a m596 pill, it's a 80mg oxycodone. His friend told him to snort it, it'll give you the best possible high. But my friend has never snorted anything. Would taking orally be a waste? He's not taking the whole thing of course, he's gonna start with just 1/4 of it. What are some of your guys' experience with this pill?

We're not here to help you get high. We also don't do pill id's which this is very close to.

Along those lines, the more important questions, such as how can you use this without killing yourself:

Do you have any opioid tolerance? If not, don't take more of a quarter of it before you know how you'll reaction. If you plan on sniffing it start with less than a quarter of it.

Essentially, if you want to use this to get high, start low and work your way up. Don't go and try to blow the whole thing (unless you have a huge tolerance which I find unlikely given the questions to begin with).

His toleronce isn't too high actually. He's done only 1 total OC80 before. He has a pretty good toleronce to hydrocodone though, But the highest mg pill they have for hydro is 10, and he usually needs 30-40 mg of that to get the feeling he wants. He just wants to know what's the best possible way to take it, not how much too. He know's how much to take.

Start with a quarter of the pill and work your way up. Sloooooowly.

Stay safe and, whoever it's for, hope they enjoy themselves ;)

He said, thanks. ;)

He just popped a qtr. of it about 10 mins ago. And he's already feeling pretty damn good. :)

Stay with that for at least an hour - an hour and a half. If the user feels like taking another quarter at that time (assuming the user is not totally fucked up and wasted from the quarter know largely in effect) it is probably safe. In other words, if the user is really really fucked up in an hour, don't take any more.

Regardless, I strongly suggest saving th other 40mg (or more) for another time.

Stay safe. That's the #1 rule. Rule #2 is have fun. They are not mutually exclusive, not in the least.

Yeah his high with opiate/opiodes last a pretty good while. I don't think he'll need more than a 1/4 of it at all tonight. :)

Hey, we don't use SWIM and it's many derivatives, like this whole "My friend" shit here, it doesn't save you from incrimination and we all know you're referring to yourself.

Hey, we don't use SWIM and it's many derivatives, like this whole "My friend" shit here, it doesn't save you from incrimination and we all know you're referring to yourself.
lol, actually, my friend is laying down on the couch about 5 feet from me, want me to take a picture of the both of us and send it to you? I never use "swim"...this is not my first post here.

Malli generic oc 80 still around? Damn son i wish i had your kind of luck! Dude must of been holdin on to them for awhile now. I love oc like a fat kid loves cake.

lol, actually, my friend is laying down on the couch about 5 feet from me, want me to take a picture of the both of us and send it to you? I never use "swim"...this is not my first post here.

Hey, if that's true that's all fine and good. But we see a lot of this shit and your a greenlighter so I just figured you were trying to SWIM lol.

Carry on!

...still kind of a pain (but according to my sick mind I like having to use such strange grammar in my responses ;)) but I can't complain I guess

Malli generic oc 80 still around? Damn son i wish i had your kind of luck! Dude must of been holdin on to them for awhile now. I love oc like a fat kid loves cake.

Yeah i feel you man. They're pretty damn rare around here also. Right when my friend heard of someone having them, he called him right away. lol

do they even make any form of crushable oxycodone pills over 30mg anymore? i would love to get my hands on 80's

do they even make any form of crushable oxycodone pills over 30mg anymore? i would love to get my hands on 80's, oh and 20mg is deff a good dose for a tolerance like that i wouldnt take anything over 30mg

We aren't here to help you get high. This is a Harm Reduction forum, not a High Production forum.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.