• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc why do people love mxe so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaythesnuckA

Bluelighter
OK this is one substance that baffles me why it is so popular. I've tried it a handful of times and absolutely hated it. And I enjoy most other dissociatives I've tried love ketamine, nitrous, enjoy dxm and have enjoyed pcp the couple times I've tried. I hear so many people rave about mxe and who gets the best. But maybe someone can enlighten me on why people love it.

Some people like some drugs, others don't. It's all subjective. I don't see what's so special about MXE either, but to each his own.

I guess I can feel ya on that but I have liked most drugs I have tried to some extent but most rcs I just don't really like at all they feel too fake to me or lack something

ketamine is a million times better than MXE.

I don't see any HR value here.

True no HR value at all

but ive never done ket.

ive done dxm but it made me really nauseous. I think I would take pure MXE over pure DXM tho

I've never tried DXM nor do I intend to, although I am looking into using it as an NMDA antagonist for my opiates.

Dxm is actually pretty fun stuff I never tried till recently It helped me a lot when I had wds from heroin and suboxone. Got rid of the sickness pretty well. Let works well for this too. Personally I love let too much and me just doest do it cus I wanna do let sized lines or keep redosing then I always end up getting real anxious from it or being uncomfortable. There is not in like a fat gram I'm ket dose to the dome IMO.

I've never tried DXM nor do I intend to, although I am looking into using it as an NMDA antagonist for my opiates.

MXE is a NMDA antagonist and dopamine reuptake inhibitor.

my only experience mixing an opiate with a NMDA antagonist was taking 1mg of sub in the morning and then doing a good dose of mxe at night an dear lord i was soooooo fucked up.

Wasnt feeling any real euphoria with just the sub but then the MXE hit and I felt like i was on roxi and a low dose of dxm.

Yeah I know MXE is an NMDA antagonist as well, I wonder if it's stronger than DXM in that regard. I have a lot of MXE laying around but I have no interest in doing it.

Yeah I know MXE is an NMDA antagonist as well, I wonder if it's stronger than DXM in that regard. I have a lot of MXE laying around but I have no interest in doing it.

if you looking for opiate potenation, plug 10-25mg

if your looking for an M hole, plug 130-160mg

the M hole awesome :)

Why do people like using any drug? Why do people like sweets? Why do people like dxm? Ketamine? Why do people smoke weed? Why do people huff gasoline OR smoke cigs (and why do REALLY really unfortunate, super ignorant people smoke cigs while they huff gasoline)?

Hhhmmmmmm...

They alter your state of mind, among many other things...

DXM is a VERY potent NDMA antagonist, much more so than ketamine (specifically in the sense that it lasts way, way longer). I would imagine MXE is like ket more than DXM in this regard, but I highly highly doubt ANY of us here can say for sure whether MXE is stronger of weaker of an NMDA antagonist than whatever other drug.

mail it to me =D j/k j/k

Let's not all forget, something like 2/3 of the people who try DXM won't ever touch the shit (recreationally speaking) again.

Last edited by a moderator:
;) Reported for sourcing

You shouldn't huff gasoline while you smoke cigs toothpastedog

shoooooot I knew I wouldn't get away with it!

;)

yeaaa lemme edit that last bit :\

FIXED =D

As an NMDA antagonist, if you don't mind the other effects of MXE, yes. Like DXM and ketamine, although not as well as DXM I am going to assume, you can use MXE as an NMDA antagonist to manage w/d (well, at least some of us find such drugs effective). ymmv

Status
Not open for further replies.