• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hey guys, whats going on with this issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3nCh_T3rR0r

Greenlighter
A few times now I have bought a certain brand bath salt from a local smoke shop.... today I went and purchased one, since it's Friday...I came home and noticed it seemed like it had a little more in it...then after first session, I don't think I felt much, but now I'm over thinking it I think, trying to see if something is wrong with it...Could it be my tolerance, since I have done a good amount lately? or something else...I also called the shop and told the guy and he said he has never had that issue and there is nothing he can do...

Bath salts are notoriously impure and anything but consistent. So it certainly could be tolerance, but it just as well could be you got a unit with less cut/more active RCs than you're used to. We can do nothing but speculate though.

no one can answer because no one knows whats in "bathsalts".

It would be in your best interest ( both cost and HR ) to buy a pure RC stimulant from an RC vendor instead of putting unknown chemicals in your body.

^yes, or not use them at all and stick to better understood more common drugs such as amp or coke. But i do understand, buying bath salts, no matter how dangerous and a bad idea it might be, well it is just so available...

Less is more, and no matter what you should always take a small test dose before your regular one to gage potency and whatnot.

Please do not use bath salts. As mentioned it is very irresponsible to be putting unknown amounts of unknown chemicals into your body.

In interest of HR, you should stick to normal drugs. Bath salts is one of the worst things you can do, down there with inhalants IMO.

:\ well from my own experience and knowledge i would not group most RCs down there with shit like dust off, where the high is inseparable from brain damage. Still though, I get your point tricomb

I agree with Tricomb, if you love bath salts so much, just buy some RC stims on the internet, that way at least you know what you're putting in your body.

:\ well from my own experience and knowledge i would not group most RCs down there with shit like dust off, where the high is inseparable from brain damage. Still though, I get your point tricomb

You misunderstood me. I wasn't lumping RC's with inhalants, I was lumping bath salts with inhalants.
I know that bath salts are made up of RC's, the problem is they are of unknown amounts, mixtures, concentrations, purity, etc. Usually it's the more dangerous bulk produced RC stims too.

^True, but even then, bath salt use is not necessarily inseparable with neurological damage. Inhalant use is. As stated, I'm certainly not saying it's good for you or safe. Certainly using bath salts isn't really any much safer than inhalants practically speaking, but inhalants truly do belong in their own class of NEVER DO this drug kinda thang

Are you sure you aren't just rationalizing your secret bath salt use toothy? Lol.

I would never do bath salts, just like I'd never do an inhalant. That's all I meant.

Haha, you never know ;)

No, the last thing I'm going to do is advocate using bath salts, just as I'd never advocate using inhalants. HOWEVER, I can sympathize with someone how has used bath salts much more than I can who has (especially who continues to) used inhalants.

You know I know what you mean tricomb <3, regardless of the bs that spews from my mouth/fingers

Lol love reading the posts, thanks for the replies, also I just sprinkle the bath salt on top of my baby Mary Jane lol and smoke...is this pointless? Or am I cutting myself short?

no, probably not pointless, but it's way better to smoke it on foil. waaaaaay better. but I'd imagine putting it on some bud (especially if you use only a tiny amount of the bath salts) would work.

if you're gonna do it, best ways are foil or your nose. technique on foil can be found here: http://www.heroinhelper.com/user/admin/smoke.shtml (smoking dope and bath salts can be very similar in terms of technique)

The one caveat to the above is that since different bath salts have different shit in em, they vaporize differently. some don't even seem to vaporize much if at all and just burn. so ymmv

still though, this is a realllllly shitty habit to have. my mdpv/bath salt binge of last summer totally destroyed me.

You'd be much better off not ruining your weed with bath salts! They're dangerous and smoking that shit is terrible for your lungs.

^THIS!!!! I can't believe I didn't think of that!!! goes perfect with my foil or nose suggestion tho ;) and as tricomb says, you're not shaming your weed (and yourself) by mixing that crap together

Actually somtimes I even just smoke it by itself in a little bowl piece... I also normally put a lot, so on foil is much better huh? Also thanks for the concern but I don't do it daily, only today cause it's good ole Friday :)

good, try to keep it that way. but yea, if it is smokable in a bowl, foil will almost certainly work infinitely better. you'll get way bigger hits and probably become addicted.

j/k j/k :\ I hope not at least. it is that much better done right on foil (again, still assuming it vaporizes more than it burns)

Well I know my limits and watch myself, while in college I started smoking heroin off foil actually and unfortunately I did that for 2 months, bit I was able to quit that on my own and somehow finished college lol. I really do appreciate the concern and great advice. Now if I smoke it in a basic small bowl piece and I do get smoke from it and the salt ends up black lol..Does this mean it Burns? I'm a rookie with bath salts lol which is a good thing :p

I just did the foil advice and wow the good memories it brings lol mmmmm I miss you black :-( but i got some great rips and i noticed that i do feel a buzz but when i first did bath salts (like 10 days ago), I had all this energy (never done meth but the high was like coke a little), now it seems like i am high but not energized anymore, and its same brand and smoke shop i have always gotten it..

Oh I forgot to mention, Since I first ever did bath salts, until now, I have always smoked it with just a normal pipe, and I got the buzz, so I'm assuming it's the type that works on weed or in a pipe..Right?

Last edited:
Correct, but imho you'd be mess up good weed. Anyways, just because it turns black doesn't mean it burns. It probably is just getting mixed with any tar or resin already in your bowl.

The funny thing about stims like MDPV and RCs often found in Bath Salts is that, after a couple weeks of use, especially with smoking ime, the user's subjective high (intense energy and euphoria, as an example, that were present when they first started using them) seems to diminsh. As you say, you don't feel like you're getting as high.

WELL lemme tell you, you might not actually feel it in an obvious way, but you're still getting just as stimulated and whatnot from the bath salts. Any urge to take more than what you might have started experimenting with, well, it will just make things worse in the long run if you act on it.

It might sound kinda weird, but even though you don't necessarily feel as stimulated as before, you are still going to show signs of such to those around you (although in a way, it is also because you body has become more used to the drug in it). I just remember when I was using MDPV I thought I was waaaaay less high than I actually seemed to EVERYONE around me (and I am very familiar with stim highs).

Just watch yourself (as you seem to be doing well).

I'd stay away from these so called "bath salts"
You never know what you're getting inside them. To me, they're much more dangerous than mdma/meth/heroin.

Status
Not open for further replies.