• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

generic pills (qualtest, mylan, purpac, etc) and name brands: differences, favorite,

Status
Not open for further replies.

mygreenbic

Bluelighter
Ok i have been on kpins for years and i have always been satisfied, especially with the teva brand
Last week iv got my fill at the same pharmacy as always, and when i got home i realized they were a different brand Qualtest 1mg klonopin http://yep.it/izblupin qualtest brand. You can hardly taste that delicious clonazepam mint/sweet flavor I've grown to love. I take my klonopin sublingual route and i almost always get that unique benzo relief in about ten minutes. I have yet to feel anything off of these and i was wondering if anyone felt the same. Because we should all feel complaints if there is a chance qual isn't putting the correct amount of active ingredient in their pills. Also, aside from mylan, i feel qualtest makes horrible xanax. They make those dark blur speckled foot ball shaped 1mg alprazolam, however i would take them over mylan garbage xanax any day. Imo the best generic clonazepam is buy far Teva and alprazolam i like greenstone for the .5-1mg pills and as far as bars I absolutely find purpac to be far superior. I don't want to hear that bs that all gemerics are the same because it isn't true. If you don't believe me, try a 2mg alprazolam " wagon wheel" one day then try a 2mg bar of gold by purpac another day. I'm actually under the impression that the 2mg mylan pills have an equivalence in feeling to a peach greenstone or Geneva. In the defense of mylan howeverx their diazepam and clonazepam are pretty ok
Last question, does anyone have a suggestion on how to get your Dr to write you for the genuine k-cut klonopin? I have had them before because i ran out of my script early so he wrote me a small script of ten and i was just barely able to afford them out of pocket and i am glad i did because they certainly blew my hair back ( and i can eat bottles of most benzos withstand problem.
mygreenbic
Ps- mylan makes quality temazepam . I feel the 30mg yellow jacket temazepam is high quality n

We do not discuss manufacturers of medication here. Even if we did, we cannot do anything but speculate.
If you feel a medication is defective, you should report it by phone or e-mail to the FDA food and drug monitoring division.

PM me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.