• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Recovery supplements?

JasperTheReckless

Bluelighter
I'm a but dusty in my reading, and i'm not having the best of luck on the main web unearthing some ways to help my brain handle some of the things I run through it. With a lot of substances, people say oh, take so and so before tripping, it'll help you recover, or take so and so afterwards, it'll help your body recover; my two part question is, a) what do Dimenhydrinate and Diphenhydramine drain from my body, and b) what can I do to prevent or at least, recover from this? I figure I can at least be a healthy addict.

Yes, I know how stupid that last bit sounds. Shhhhhh.

Are you dosing Dimenhydrinate and Diphenhydramine for a high? If so there are a ton of threads on this. Use the search tool.

No you can not be a healthy addict on these as if taken you will be in a spiderweb of hell sooner or later.

I don't find any of the pre-existing threads to have answers to what I was asking.
The reason I ask, is I have noticed my temper grows very short during weeks where I trip on DPH; i'm talking, urges to put a fist through a wall over things a simple as spilling a plate of food, or repeatedly failing a level in a video game; normally i'm harmless, maybe a bit sad, but never violent or angry.

You can pm me anytime. hard to answer what is tough to articulate. hope to hear from you.

OP,you want to know what kinds of stress extremely high doses of dramamine or however you spell it and benadryl put on your body? Have you checked out their respective vaults on erowid.ord?

I'd imagine the besr thin you can do in terms of alleviating any harm associated with their abuse is, most importantly, take good long breaks between trips/binges. The last thing you should be doing is taking the at super high doses on an everyday basis. I'd also recommend healthy sleep, eating and exercise habits, not to mention keeping up on vitamin supplements and whatnot.

Frankly though I don't think we have much info as to any damage they do to your body/brain. I do know that high doses of each will wreck havoc on organs like your liver.

Yea, your question is pretty specific, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that they didn't cover it. But then again, I'm sure you learned something useful from reading all them. Lycaeum used to have a REALLY good Dramamine FAQ but they don't seem to exist any more (?!)...