• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Seek thoughts I have on subutex vs methadone

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaveToTheGrave

Bluelighter
I have years of mateinence drug therapy but have been blessed with the realization that these are only related in terms of some properties however methadone is not even of poppy parents and you can actually easily point this out if you never paid attention to certain different modes of action. I saw some say Roxane made a great version and I ordered that and the chemistry recipes or final strength is a home run. I now would like to know if a similarity in events has happened to others. It would be a fantastic talwin mixture a long with Some carisporidal. What idiot set a 35-40mg suggested methadone dose for induction never had a problem @ 95mg methadone not used 60 hours

i dont understand what you're getting at.. is there a clear cut question in there that im just not seeing? i will read it again.

Yeah, I'm not really getting what the point of this post was..question? Random statement? :-/

What's your native language?
If you're talking about buprenorphine induction as a MMT patient, it is hell. I only inducted onto bupe one time from methadone. Waited over 50 hours, full blown WD, and still PWD. And I was only on methadone for a week, never exceeding 30mg/day.

Never, ever go methadone to bupe. Go, methadone, shorter acting opioid, THEN bupe.

If you're talking about the differences in the generic subutex's and brand name, then I have no experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.