• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Question regarding plugging technique, a possibly extraneous step?

tricomb

Bluelight Crew
I've read in many guides about plugging including ours in the bluelight wiki. where it says:

Once you've completely squirted the solution in there, slowly slide the syringe out.

Once you've pulled it out, remain on your side. Do not roll over, move, stand-up, or anything. Lay on that side for at least 25 minutes but to ensure it has completely absorbed, 35 minutes is recommended. This is why I suggested lying in front of a T.V., read a book, play a video game, etc. so you can have something to do while you wait.

Once your waiting period is up, you may stand up.

Do you guys actually plug laying down and/or remain laying down for 25 minutes? or any extended amount of time?

I never do and was wondering if this step actually makes a difference. I've tried it this way before and didn't notice anything different, have you noticed any benefit from this extra step?

I usually plug in the shower, so laying down for 25 minutes isn't possible, nor is it ideal.

When I plug, I lay on my side for 2 minutes max, and it works just fine

I pretty much always do it standing up, and do not lay down at all. The plugging process takes no more than 30-45 seconds, then I toss the syringe, wash up and I just go about my day.

Yeah, I mean, I guess laying on your side will ensure maximum absorption, but your right, it probably doesn't make much a difference. If you get consistantly high, it's working. I can only see a problem emerging if you pull the syringe out immediately, creating a suction which forces some of the drug (and perhaps some other lovely liquids) out.

Ya im really careful to make sure that doesn't happen, I consider myself to be a good plugger with good technique, I've been doing it daily for years now I better be good lol. I just have always wondered if I could get more out of stuff by laying down after, but it's not always possible or convenient.

I've read in many guides about plugging including ours in the bluelight wiki. where it says:

Do you guys actually plug laying down and/or remain laying down for 25 minutes? or any extended amount of time?

I never do and was wondering if this step actually makes a difference. I've tried it this way before and didn't notice anything different, have you noticed any benefit from this extra step?

I usually plug in the shower, so laying down for 25 minutes isn't possible, nor is it ideal.

25 is obviously optimal but not necessary.

When I plug, I lay on my side for 2 minutes max, and it works just fine

Yeah i'd take about the same amount of time.

I consider myself to be a good plugger with good technique,

I lol'd.