Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Pentylone Really surprised me

calypso516

Greenlighter
i was use to buying mephedrone or methynol and was told that penthynol is lighter..... that has not been the case for me a .1 for me of mephedrone was a teaser truth be told i could do 2 grams a day..... recently with the law change i opted to try penthynol..... vvery cool RC similar to mdma and cocaine but at large doses i was seeing DMT style creatures and scopes of color like on dmt with movement looked like a new dimension for sure =D

Oh and i have taken dmt numerous times so im not just going on paintings

i was use to buying mephedrone or methynol and was told that penthynol is lighter..... that has not been the case for me a .1 for me of mephedrone was a teaser truth be told i could do 2 grams a day..... recently with the law change i opted to try penthynol..... vvery cool RC similar to mdma and cocaine but at large doses i was seeing DMT style creatures and scopes of color like on dmt with movement looked like a new dimension for sure =D

You've posted the same thing aboujt 4 times. one calling it penthylone and another calling it penthynol.

You've posted the same thing aboujt 4 times. one calling it penthylone and another calling it penthynol.

Despite the fact that these threads are so poorly written, they are rather informative on the nature of too much pentylone...

Despite the fact that these threads are so poorly written, they are rather informative on the nature of too much pentylone...

Yes, but they are better suited for a dedicated pentylone thread than trip reports. Just my two cents.

sounds like psychosis

Pentylone similiar to MDMA? I believed that pentylone was a straight dopamine stim

Pentylone doesn't feel like a straight dopamine stim to me. Although I have limited experience with it, and don't intend to use it any more, it does more than give me energy and satisfy me. It makes me feel "genuinely happy" as if it's got some SERT activity as well.

Does make the heart beat too fast for my liking, though.