• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine crack taste.

Poppa'_$murfxXx

Bluelighter
i got some coke, i cooked it into crack, it cameback well it took alot longer to harden tho, i smoked some and it tasted grosse. So i did a water wash where i crushed up the rock and thre it in a cup of water mixed vigerously and then filtered, i then recooked it into a rock, the taste was still there however it rocked up much quicxker and is slightly more yellow/off white.

my question is is the crack im smoking tastes grosse, is it going to be cut or something? Does pure crack always taste good? ime i have had really good tasteing crack, crack that doesnt taste good nor bad, and this stuff which doesnt taste good at all. does pure crack always taste the same? or does the origin and production method effect the taste of it when u cook it into crack.

Crack numbs my tongue and I always liked the taste. I think the best way to answer your question is, are you getting high from your hits?

Crack has always been, to me, reminiscent of the taste/smell of burnt plastic.

Nah, crack does tastes gross. In my opinion its sickeningly good tasting. It has such a unique AWFUL fucking taste that I know without a doubt I`m about to have the `mouth open dead stare` like the lights are on but no ones home, ears ringing like I`m sitting in a room with 50 telephones.

Taste probably shouldn`t be used to tell quality if your new to banging rocks. If its good stuff, you`re gonna start to feel it halfway through your hit, then you know without a doubt you done good!

What does crack that tastes yummy taste like? I would be frightened if it tasted like strawberries or chocolate. It never tastes quite pleasant. It is a taste some people grow to love. I can taste it right now, just thinking of it. I remember last time I smoked crack, my mouth was so numb I looked down on my lap and noticed I had been drooling for many minutes :)

I would imagine smoking freebase cocaine would be rather stinky, I have heard it smells pretty bad but I've never personally confirmed that.

In theory cocaine freebase will always taste the same. In practice, different solvents and cuts are used in the production and smugglign process that may impart different "tastes".

I don't think I'll ever forget the smell of burning coke/crack - almost a sickly sweet aroma unlike any other drug, pretty particular to itself. But really I don't see how anyone can become a full blown addict to a high that lasts so short and comedown is so bad - I mean the duration of other drugs piss me off (being too short) - it baffles me.

I digress, I think the numbness could be a potential indicator to the quality.

I don't think I'll ever forget the smell of burning coke/crack - almost a sickly sweet aroma unlike any other drug, pretty particular to itself. But really I don't see how anyone can become a full blown addict to a high that lasts so short and comedown is so bad - I mean the duration of other drugs piss me off (being too short) - it baffles me.

I digress, I think the numbness could be a potential indicator to the quality.

I know what you mean, regarding the short duration of the high. When I've used it in the past, it felt very nice, but at the same time I cannot justify a 10 to 20 minute (if you're lucky) high. It cost me 50$ for like 30 minutes of high! I couldn't do it, man. So, I copped some dope instead and visited nod land..much better! But, guess what, we are ALL entitled to our own opinions!

Crack has always been, to me, reminiscent of the taste/smell of burnt plastic.

Only did it once and it was kind of unwillingly...and yes...this is the taste I got...and the smell that stunk up my car for the next couple of days...smelt like someone melted a 20 oz coke bottle or something like that...it was awful...

Hmm - to me crack has an overall quite a good taste and the smell of the smoke disappears quickly. Maybe something else and not the crack causes the plastic burn smell

good quality crack has a real sweet smell to it, the aroma isnt irritating at all, a lot of people actually find it to smell good, when you inhale crack, and dont feel it go down ur throat, and its nice and smooth, thats another sign its good quality. at the most your lips and tongue will get numb, folowed by an imediate rush (ears ringing, nausea, tingling of scalp, vomiting, BLISS). Good crack doesnt make you crave another hit for about 15mins unlike some shit crack you get where u literally feign a hit the second ut ake the pipe out ur mouth...