• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin w/d's

poloblue

Bluelighter
ive been an opiate user for some years but started doing H back in october ...i last used feb 14th n was out detox about a week later had meth w.d.s for about another week..my question is if i do like 100 mg morphine or oc will my body throw me back into those unbearable w.d's like H due to muscle memory? or would i just experience a lil depression afterwards , thanks for any comments...also would i b able to dope just one more time? or right back to w.ds

One use should be fine. The more you kick, the quicker withdrawals seem to come on. Like when I first started using I could use for a while and never really withdraw. After I finally withdrew, it seemed like every binge I went on after that would have me withdrawing sooner and sooner in terms of how many days I could use before it started. I would take months off, and then a week of use would have me in mild withdrawal, and 2 weeks of use would have me kicking like usual.

As long as you made it over the hump of your last withdrawals by a good 10 days, then one use isn't going to throw you back into unbearable withdrawals. The hard part is keeping it to just one use.

You won't go through w/d from one dose. Regardless of the amount. You may be tired the next day and a little worn out, but that's it. It takes days of dosing to go through any kind of w/d. I know everyone is different but this seems to be the general rule, especially for one dose / high.

Also, I know from personal experience from quitting and going through withrdrawal a handful of times. If you decide to start up, make every effort to not dose again for as long as possible. I know from every time I've started up, a once a week habit is the beginning... If you are doing it that much or more, you have to stop. This is especially true if you have been addicted before or dependent. Trust me when I say this, if you have quit and are done with the w/d, it's not even worth it to try it anymore. You know yourself better than anyone. Do you really think you can control it? I know I can't. Even one dose.

^ What they said about the one dose.

But what was the point of going to detox if you're going to use opiates again less than a month later? To get out over physical dependence so you can use responsibly and recreationally? I think a little more time would be a good idea, the psychological aspect of addiction is by far worse and probably has not subsided in less than a month.

And this...

also would i b able to dope just one more time? or right back to w.ds

I think that question isn't can you do dope without w/d's, it's whether you CAN do heroin just ONE more time? Odds are, since you literally just kicked and got out of detox, that you can't.

thanks guys but ya ill prolly give it some more time...im w.o car or $ at moment so continual use would b kind of hard even if i wanted to ...idk its just a continuous battle within myself, my detox was sort of abrupt n really didnt get a last "hoora" if u wanna call it that

theres no such thing as a last hoora. your always gonna want more of a good thing no matter how good it is the last time u do it.that goes for any type of addiction.actually the better the last time the more ur gonna wanna do it.its hard man.ive been out of prison for 2 months and ive used about 6 times.i never use two days in a row and always take atleast 4 days in between so i dont get a habbit.so im telling myself im ok and i got this beat.but who knows how long thats gonna last till im running again.

Just make sure you only use once then break for a bit before you use again and you should avoid any withdrawals.

theres no such thing as a last hoora. your always gonna want more of a good thing no matter how good it is the last time u do it.that goes for any type of addiction.actually the better the last time the more ur gonna wanna do it.its hard man.ive been out of prison for 2 months and ive used about 6 times.i never use two days in a row and always take atleast 4 days in between so i dont get a habbit.so im telling myself im ok and i got this beat.but who knows how long thats gonna last till im running again.

That seemed to be the general consensus in the thread that I started about that idea.