• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs "Crystal Bubbly™"

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicapro

Bluelighter
I just recently ran out of my vyvanse prescription because of the fact that i have been pulling all-nighters to prepare for midterms and i have a couple essays coming up that i need to write. Now amphetamine wd is honestly a cake walk for me (i believe this is mainly because of the countless times that i have kicked oxy and IMO withdrawal from downers is night and day compared to stims), but the fatigue and rebound focus problems are a little too much for me to get this essay done reasonably well unless i want to be working on it basically nonstop for 3 or 4 days. Im not big into this whole rc scene which is honestly getting bigger each day, but i decided to give this product a try because a friend of mine raves about the euphoric "amphetamine-like" traits of this "Crystaal Bubbly™" hookah cleaner/bath salt/plant food/shoe deoderizer/fish food/gun powder or whatever the hell they want to call it. So i decided to take a trip to the smoke shop a few blocks away and pick up a half a gram of this stuff. Let me tell you, this shit knocked me on my fucking ass. Whatever this stuff is its got me fiending like a fucking crackhead. And while it feels really good, the last thing i want to do is work on my damn essay. So anyway, my question is: has anyone ever tried this stuff and does anyone know or have a guess as to what is in it? Its got like a tanish color and seriously smells like stale dog piss. I honestly don't trust any of the rcs out there (especially from an indian tobacco shop) because of the fact that it says not for human consumption, but im so close to getting my associates degree that i need all the help i can get. Also, do you guys think that if i parachuted this stuff it would produce a milder effect because its a little too intense and i really don't want to keep putting this dog piss up my nose? Or is there an OTC supplement that could help me get my attention/energy back up to par? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

*Im sorry just one more question: I got a bunch of tramadol; would the serotonin/norepinephrine help me focus and alleviate some of the fatigue?

Last edited:
We don't do brand name discussion here, bath salts could be anything...

I recommend using l-tyrosine and caffeine to get your attention back up to where it needs to be. Don't take unknown chemicals.

Closing now...

Status
Not open for further replies.