• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Anyone here right now?

txthoth

Greenlighter
Ok - so - I'm mildly dumb but educated in university educated in chemistry and was trained (so I thought) on how to insert an IV

I purified my c*k* (I don' know what can be said here) using all the processes described throughout and using medical grade equipment. (It's really dissappointing to see how much is ACTUALLY in there)

I dissolved in 2 ML medical saline. Filtered three times then centrifuged.

I have no idea HOW much quantity of the original non purified ingredient I used (less than US$25 worth) so not much

extracted filtered solution in 22 gauge syringe (this may be my problem)

I can barely hit my right arm (a vein) but can't because wife/work would see. Tried large veins in calf and foot (I have a high pain tolerance).

Basically, now I'm just bleeding dark arterial blood everywhere. Pressure has stopped it.

I finally managed to actually inject in large vein in left calf. Burning was excruciating - was purification wrong?

No high really - nothing ever does but I can feel it usually.

Tried upper arm, even chest (I'm thin - yes - know it's horrifically dangerous).

I can't inject in my lower arms or elbows. #1 Should I try smaller gauge? #2 What other veins would work? I've heard of people injecting H between their toes.

#3 Is there an intra-muscular injectable substance that would be been that IV? Intra-muscular is easy.

I'm panicing because I'm bleeding but pressure is stopping everything. But really, nasal inhalation isn't working. ADVICE PLEASE! (Don't post crap like "don't do drugs or any other judgemental b*llsh*t. I know the risks, I know the side effects, I am making a conscious decision that I want to try it)

Advice welcomed! Sooner the better!

Are you pulling back on the plunger part of the syringe to indicate if you are in a vein or not?

The burning may just be from missing the shot. Also, 22 gauge is big. Most people seem to prefer 29 gauge.

Don't IM anything that has not been micron filtered, unless it's pharmaceutical ampules of IV drug solution. Also, nobody actually IVs between their toes.

and you are more than welcome to say coke on this forum. they let you incriminate yourself just as much as you please around here ;) the only frowned upon practice is referring to one's self as "swim."

yea, it sounds like you'd be a lot better off with a much smaller needle. have you checked out the IV megathread here? They have a whole diagram as to which veins are where and which are best to hit. also lots of other useful info.

Woah dude, do NOT fuck around shooting cocaine if you don't even know how to properly inject into your own veins. Believe me, when you hit, you will know it.

Holy hell, 22 gauge! Goto walmart and get a 10 pack of 28 or 29 gauge It's 2 bucks.

There's plenty of veins on your feet, just dont miss there. I Never found one between my toes. But, a small needle won't leave a noticeable mark so, if its just once, you'll be ok. Remember to take pressure off before you push, wipe w/ alcohol before breaking the skin, and don't miss; she'll never know. Better than missing somewhere or trying to hit your leg.

My first shot I used a 25 and that was bad. . Can't imagine a 22.
Also, an abscess in your calf is much more noticeable than a small ot on your arm. Coke misses usually are very bad

SHit man, This sounds bad...I wonder how much of your gear is getting wasted?...You are friggen masacring yourself and your worried about your arm?....You sound intent to do this...Listen to the advice on here..Have you ever taken any notice when you give blood?...See where the nurse goes?...You can see where it would work and where it wouldnt...I have NEVER seen anyone inject into their toes. in between them...MG..What about doing alot of arm movement first...wind your arm up like a fucking helicopter, around and around and shake it up heaps as much as you can bare..hot water also has helped me whem ive had problems...DO the dishes for 5 mins and you be sure to find a vein!!!

Good luck, and listen to the above advice...They have been there, and in most cases, done it before.....