• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants (3-FMA) 3-Fluoromethamphetamine

hedorah

Bluelighter
Any info on 3-FMA ? Does it exist or has it been synthesized yet ? Im guessing it's not too far around the corner from being available..Wonder how the effects of this would be :?

Anybody know anything on this ?

There is 1 report on it on drugs forums, but i dont think it's legit.

Doubt it, as I couldn't find a single half-trustworthy vendor offering it.

Well, could be 2 things, either no one tried it or the ones who did never lived to tell about it.

For what it's worth, the 2-FMA a friend had purchased came back from the authorities tested and determined to be 3-FMA. So a lot more may have tried this than they are aware of. I couldn't tell the difference from 2-FMA and I would never have guessed that it was a different substance unless he had told me. Having said that, it might be that all the 2-FMA has been 3-FMA.

Thanks for the valuable info. Can you write something about the appearance of the material ? There were brownish/pink and (off-) white batches. Also it could be, that the authorities made a mistake. What surprises me, that you could not make out a difference between (supposedly) 2-FMA and (allegedly) 3-FMA, because the difference between 2-FA and 3-FA is very noticeable. I conclude that the state lab made a mistake, but maybe that is just wishful thinking :)

Thanks for the valuable info. Can you write something about the appearance of the material ? There were brownish/pink and (off-) white batches. Also it could be, that the authorities made a mistake. What surprises me, that you could not make out a difference between (supposedly) 2-FMA and (allegedly) 3-FMA, because the difference between 2-FA and 3-FA is very noticeable. I conclude that the state lab made a mistake, but maybe that is just wishful thinking :)

I won't rule out the possibility but I will say that it is unlikely. There are previous records of testing compounds that were determined to be 2-FMA and this test was done much later, so their previous GC/MS data should have indicated if it was 2-FMA. The color was brownish/pink, and the compound felt like flour.

It's finally there! First tests show a potency comparable to amphetamine, with effects being somewhat similar to amphetamine and less so to 3-FA. Maybe somewhere in between amphetamine, 3-FA and methamphetamine. Far more stimulating than 3-FA, but also more of the usual stim side effects.

Tried 5 mg --> mellow, functional stimulation.
12 mg --> feels right for somewhat euphoric stimulation. Redosed stupidly about the same amount and got more side effects than increase in effect. It seems to last far longer than 3-FA!
Unknown amount snorted/vaped over a few hours, probably around 50-100 mg --> strong stimlulation, comparable to meth, but less of everything. The comedown is harder than for most other F(M)As, but less nasty than on meth.

Thanks a lot for the report and the well estimated dosages (at fist :D). It was also rumored to be neurotoxic (likely on par with meth). Nevertheless seems to be a good stimulant. I prefered every FA over the methylated versions so far (4-FA > 4-FMA, 2-FA > 2-FMA). So fingers are crossed, that don't miss out on that one. :(

There's also the slight problem that the only legit vendor carrying this (and apparently 3-fa and a few other goodies soon) ships from a country with the worst postal service ever. Even if you ordered the same day it was released (about a week ago) it could still take one more week or even longer to arrive.

Got mine today. Decent stimulant is all I can say. Imo more recreational than 2-fma wouldn't compare it to meth (but then I haven't taken huge doses, maybe it does become like that then) but it's nice. I took two 30 mg doses snorted one around 12 (which would be 6h ago) and another around 17 (so 1h ago), will probably take another in the next hour and that's it for today. There isn't a huge craving to redose, no notable side effects (vasoconstriction, excessive sweating, anxiety, ....), no pain when snorting, pupils normal, doesn't feel seratonergic, standard stimulant effects aka mood lift, writing walls of text, .....

Might try a larger dose a few days later to see what's it like then.

Imo 3-fa was by far my favorite of all the fluorinated amps and 3-fma was the only one I haven't tried. But an extremely legit vendor just synthed it so it should be popping up shortly.

Tried yesterday - decent stimulant . An initial first 30 mg oral dose hit the mark very nicely, leading to about 4 hours of energy, rambling enthusiastic online posts , and enhanced music appreciation. Followed by another 100 or so mg both snorted, and taken in caps over the next few hours with steadily diminishing returns. That made about 130 mg taken over 5 hours - more than intended (nothing new there then) Stim after effects not that bad though - I've had way worse symptoms from Ethylphendiate, and N-Ethyl Hexedrone , which made 3-FMA's side effects seem benign by comparison. Just a little too pleasurable to be really functional use in my view - unlike 2-FMA.

Sticking a flourine on the phenyl ring of an otherwise perfectly good stimulant is such a shitty thing to do to it.

I did a small trial yesterday. It is active at 5 mg snorted. Did 20 mg in 5 mg increments over half an hour, which gave a nice stimulating effect with a bit of euphoria. Snorted another 10 mg after 2 hours which increased the effects.
I felt energetic and fully awake but not overstimulated in any way. Pupils didn't seem to be increased in size at this dose and heart rate was only slightly raised.
I went to bed 3 hours after the last dose after eating 1 mg etizolam and 3 mg melatonin and fell asleep very easily.

I don't think its more neurotoxic than meth, but that's bad enough. I certainly load up on antioxidants when using it.

The meta-substitution makes me worry about cardiotoxicity, hence fenfluramine. To me it feels less taxing on the heart than meth, but Im not sure you are able to "feel" any action on the 5HT2B receptor.

I don't think its more neurotoxic than meth, but that's bad enough. I certainly load up on antioxidants when using it.

The meta-substitution makes me worry about cardiotoxicity, hence fenfluramine. To me it feels less taxing on the heart than meth, but Im not sure you are able to "feel" any action on the 5HT2B receptor.

Antioxidants won't protect you from potential neurotoxicity. The antioxidant fad is more marketing than science.