• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Etaqualone Freebase Active Orally/Intranasally?

muie

Bluelighter
I cant find any info on this so I need your help, does anyone know if ethaqualone in freebase form is active orally or intranasally?

I dont want to smoke so much material as it cannot be good for the lungs and I prob already have some lung problems from chasing H for so long.

I know about cocaine and crack but I dont think the same applies to all chemicals.
Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks

Does this mean nobody knows?

I was able to find some info on methaqualone freebase and hcl and they seem active orally though I thought freebase forms werent orally active.

both metha- and etaqualone should be orally active as the freebase or HCl salts (freebase prob has higher BA actually)....sorry no references (im busy) but this is based on anecdotal evidence and pharmacology education

It's an RC is it not? So unless your really strapped for cash or free time just try some and see what effects you get? Worst comes to worst nothing happens and you've wasted a fiver? It's not like you had to drive 3 hours to some guy who had to get it of some other guy who knows a guy and you can't get any more because one of the guys is now homeless, the other crazy and the third in prison.

As for crack and cocaine I thought neither were active orally ingested? Or at least not to a degree that's realistic for use unless you take something with them? Am I wrong in thinking this?

I have the freebase currently but it isn't water soluble. It is lovely smoked but I currently don't have the means to smoke it. Does anybody have any info on preparing it for IM injection?

Last edited: