• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants took too much :(

lulz87

Greenlighter
hi fellas i'm new here

someone i know tweaking pretty hard. his name is yusif. he swallowed 100mg of ritalin about 90 mins ago and he's hands shaking. he keeps on putting his upper lip over his lower lip and then pulling it up, like he's scratching a goatee. he says his hands are tingling and he keeps moving his shoulders back and forth in a lame dance.

is he gonna be alright? twenty minutes ago he was feeling awesome and was googling whether cigarettes and ecstacy get you higher. now he's googling amphetamines antidote. i'd like to help him, so if you could share your wisdom that'd be tops.

he's also on a daily dose of 40mg paroxetine (a ssri antidepressant) and he's had one beer to try and calm him. he's had about 750ml of water but i'm trying to convince him not to drink too much - water intoxication and all.

thanks
- yuri

edit: he is also prescribed oxycodone which he doesn't take but has on hand - would that help?

Oxycodone probably won't help, he'll be perfectly fine as long as he doesn't overexert himself. After about 3-4h the drug should wear off and he'll feel better.

The best antidote for most stimulants is time. Methylphenidate isn't an amphetamine by the way - it is a lot more forgiving than amphetamine (12 hour half life!)

cool, thanks! my friend yusif is on his 4th beer and he's starting to feel good again haha. his shaking has calmed down and he's not so nervous. he asked me to ask if anyone knows if exercise/dancing or cigarettes increase amphetamine or mdma highs? hopefully i don't need to create a new thread. thanks!

Last edited:
Is your friend or you that you're talking about here?

Smoking cigarettes tend to increase the subjective "highs" of amphetamines, MDMA and Ritalin (as sekio just mentioned - Ritalin - methylphenidate - is not an amphetamine).

ok thanks - any clues on exercise and/or dancing on subjective highs?

What do you mean exactly?

Physical exertion (exercise) on a high dose of stimulants (methylphenidate included) can be dangerous. Make sure you're staying hydrated and not over-doing it. Stimulant usage causes strain on the cardiovascular system, and so does exercise. If you (or your friend...) took too much methylphenidate...doing lots of dancing or exercise probably is not the best idea.

but theortically, if my friend had ingested a dose that wasn't quite enough, would exercise increase the subjective high? this is theoritcal and if a set of trained medics were nearby lol

We don't deal in theoretical discussion here...we do harm reduction. Are you talking about yourself or something that your friend actually did?

i'm talking harm reduction... instead of takgin heaps of more pills what can he do to feel higher

cant imagine dirnking water or having a shower helping out an ampetheramine overdose. and eating a meal? lol please

cant imagine dirnking water or having a shower helping out an ampetheramine overdose. and eating a meal? lol please
Well for me it just took my mind off it. Because usually if you know what you're doing and just have a bad trip you wont OD but your mind can fuck with you. Cold shower just made me wonder why the hell I was in a cold shower. lol

Once again, methylphenidate is not an amphetamine.

If you are indeed overdosing, I recommend seeking medical attention. You asked what you could do without taking pills.

can't believe peop;e are suggestig eating something... 100mg gl with keeping down anything in regards to food

For some people it is possible to eat normally (or close to normally) while on stimulants.

If you want to, take a benzodiazepine. That will take the edge off.

Worst-case-scenario? He has a panic attack.
I would post a link here of how to combat this but I'm too fucked up, sorry.
Good luck with your friend, remind him that amphetamines don't usually kill many people when ODs occur.
He should just chill out, take his mind off of it! :)

yeah true that... i had 600mg at 6pm, its 12:20pm and i'm feelin pretty good at the momebnt. can't remeber if i've beej trying to be high all this time, but i know that i'm glad i'm hhoih now. feeel like bine high until i'm too high (+20 mg hiigh oral). any guggestions? let me know. don't care what randoms think so longa as i have a good time and dont wake up with brain damage. mazzy star would be a perfect comedown but you gotta accept whats what. need something slightly more active. decided on heavy water/rather be sleeping by grouper. epic come down song.. let me know what you think either way - thanks yasmir haha fucked as fuck

The best advice I can give you is to not consume any more stimulants of any kind....

i wan't to say thank you to anyone who said 'go site shit', cause it really does it hit you hard. you may not be abnorromally affected bymNorthamptonshire, but you after a sunday dose you be'll asking for anything to ease your dose. i take stuff that eases your methampherdimate but don't expect any simtulants from me. i'm likely to stick to the law definatley hahaha. ggood luck with doses over 150mg. may end up with untintentional suicide. let me know and if there's any tablets that may help the feeling. if suicide comes up doesn't respond, instead plz make sure you have a meth contact with dosage. thanks babe.

habve a good & safe one,
Dave

such a slilly regustrion
i've got suicidaliations and i'm consuimg meds and consumables

Last edited by a moderator: