• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Shooting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

closeau

Bluelighter
I know this is covered some where on this site but I have limited internet time so I figured Id start a new one. Sorry if Im wasting yalls time. I want to shoot a new anti anxiety drug. How do I go about this. With micron filters I know and sterile water. Do I dissolve pills first. I dont have much experience with anxiety meds. All I know is when I rail a few lines, I definatly feel a good buzz for 30 minutes. So, my question is, how would I prepare a small IV hit. I knoiw Ill need a lot of supplies and Ive read all the IV stuff on here. I just need a direct answer or a clue where to search so I know where to look when Im next online. I can get micron filters, basoteric water, lugear lock syrainge and other stuff. So what is my first step. Im obviously leaving out what med this is cause I really dont wanna hear how stupid I am. Just need some harm reduction for a curious seeker!! Thanks!

I would STRONGLY recommend you don't IV this "anti-anxiety drug". You dont seem to know what it is and that is just incredibly dangerous and outright idiotic to be perfectly honest.

You're putting that into your veins man. You want to know exactly what it is.

The other reason I strongly suggest against this is most "anti-anxiety" medication does not lead itself to be IV'd, for example Benzodiazepines or Pregabalin and gabapentin. They are all a disaster waiting to happen on the IV ROA.

Please PLEASE do a LOT more research before you even remotely consider the idea of IV'ing these pills.

There's no way we can help you safely shoot a mystery drug.

I guess thats true. Actually, yall just saved me cause I just had a moment of clarity and relized how stupid this really is. Sorry for wasting your time with this. Ill try to delete thread and if I cannot, would someone else do it for me. Thanks guys or gals. Yall saved my life perhaps. Thanks to yall and this kick ass site!

^+1 Yes, case in point those yellow temazepam jellies, which are notorious for FUCKING you veins. What is it you want to IV? To be very clear and 2nd Tripman, in no case is it safe or a good idea to shoot anti-anxiety mystery pills. This really applies to all pills, although of course some are worse than others. If you can snort it and your nose doesn't get plugged or burn insanely, okay, yea, maybe that's a good sign when it comes to shooting them.

Absolutely under no circumstances will I ever even give advice as to how to shoot pills WITHOUT the use of a micron/barrel filter. That, sterile/bacostatic water and sterile everything is necessary. Do not heat or cook the pill to get it to dissolve. If it doesn't dissolve/isn't water soluble in water you absolutely should be (and won't be able to) shooting it. Really my friend, at a minimum put off shooting this until tomorrow or something so you can do more research. This is super dangerous territory you're in here.

Again, what is it exactly you wanna shoot?

I'm going to close this as it is in no way conducive to HR to help you to IV an unknown medication. :|.

IV'ing pills in the first place is generally a bad idea. IV'ing an unknown pill is a death wish.

CLosed.

Status
Not open for further replies.