• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Does anyone know what is in this mystery 'legal high'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akerman

Bluelighter
Okay, so a while back a friend of mine acquired two legal high pills on the spur of the moment, because they hadn't seen them before. These pills came in a small, square-ish foil packet, silver on the back, blue on the front. They said 'EXPLORERS' across the front of the packet in blue bubble-writing, and had a cartoon image of three men in space-suits above the title. They didn't say what was in them, just 'HIGH STRENGTH RESEARCH CHEMICAL', so my friend threw them in the back of a drawer pending further research.

However, with a birthday coming up they decided now was the time, and started doing some research online. Only problem is, they couldn't find anything. They asked me for my help, knowing I also dabble in research on licit and illicit drugs. But I can't find a damn thing either! No-one online seems to have taken them, and no-where sells them. I've tried even the dodgiest of dodgy sites, and no-one has heard of them (well, that's not true, I found one shop but it had been shut down).

Having no info on them, obviously, my friend isn't going to take them. But NOT knowing is driving me bonkers! It's just one of those itches that once you start scratching... I mean, someone must know what's in these things, right?

Can anyone help?

Much appreciated if you can!

I wouldn't mess with it. There are thousands of research chemicals. No one know how bad they can be for you and they usually aren't FDA approved. They can have horrible side effects similar to other research chemicals like JWH(s), bath salt, and just any man made chemical.
Do the pills not have a name besides Explorers ? If you can't find anything on them then I would assume that they were made and never became popular which is just completely sketchy.
I wouldn't fuck with it.

No drug ID's. Please read the BLUA you agreed to when joining.

^ i had already reported it and it is a matter of speculation more than drug ID since they wanna know what's in them.

either way, we're both right lol.

We dont allow drug identification/speculation threads on BL.

As stated above please read the BLUA and the OD guidelines.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.