• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazepam

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackSeatSuicide

Bluelighter
I heard snorting some clonazepam was a good time, so i figured Iw ould try it. I've enjoyed popping Klonopin brand clonazepam (which the ones i have right now are generic brand, not klonopin brand) and xanax (which i liked snorting xanies too lol) But I just wanted to see what other peopels experiences were. It didn't seem to burn too much. I just snorted one 2mg one like 3min ago. heres a pic of the one i took.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Snorting clonazepam lowers the absorption, you should try taking it sublingually.

Klonopin should be taken under the tongue for the fastest effect. Never snort benzos, they aren't meant to go up your nose. You end up weakening your dose by doing that.

Clonazepam is the best tasting benzo too, nice and minty. Always under the tongue!

Yeah their right. When you snort it ur only getting the effects from what drips from ur nose, down the throat and into ur stomach.

Snorting clonazepam is largely ineffective because the small particles of Active clonazepam are blocked from reaching the epithelial cells lining your mucosal membrane in your nostrils by the sheer quantity of the binders.

I'm closing this as there are a million threads about this and really we don't allow threads about what drugs are a "good time"

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.