• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Would you suspect speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soneal97

Greenlighter
So I bought myself a gram of coke the other day, from a source that I consider to be generally dependable. But once I started getting into it, I noticed a few strange things. I felt good, no doubt. I felt the euphoria in the way I should, but I also started becoming what I would consider rather "speedy." I had to chew gum to prevent myself from grinding my teeth, and I was even making a fist in my left hand, pretty damn tight. I couldn't control it. I also noted that my mouth became very, very dry, and that my heart rate wasn't slowing down with the wearing off of the lines, as I expected it to. I just seemed to stay up (if not coked up). I finished my last sizeable lines at about 2:00 A.M that morning, and and I couldn't even think about sleeping until about 4:00 that afternoon. Even then, it was on and off. And to be honest, I still feel a little too worn out from the stuff. I'm about to be done with the powder, anyway, at least for a while. But I've never felt quite this down from it, before, and I was wondering if I might have been snorting another stimulant. I've never done speed in any form, so I was wondering if this experience might be familiar to any of you. Would these reactions describe meth's effects? It also burned a little going up, if that's a sign of something. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm definitely used to my stuff feeling a lot "cleaner". For a while, I kind of felt like hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.