• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids serious question; is oxycontin still made in america

chaseconroe

Bluelighter
i have a connection that has oc 40's the real ones not op i have done them in the past and know what they look like so when i asked to see one it looks exactly the same Idk how he has them i haven't come across them in years so b4 i pay this ridiculous price i just wanted to ask... are oxycontin 40's the crushable kind still made in america? im in Texas if that makes any diffrence i doubt it though.

DDAAaammmnnn that is really interesting man. You know what...they are probably from a batch that was made before the ban. YOu know, like expired ones or a dealer stocked up on them when they were still being made....

Yes OxyContin is still made in america.... it's just been reformulated like opana so it's shit now. Your dealer has some old pills. I still have some OC 80s :D Probably save them for when i get married or somethin haha

Be cautious, because this one guy told me he had some just to get my attention and when I went to meet him I looked at them and they were fucking trazadone and I was like screw you and left.

^ lol.

people will do whatever to make that holy dollar

there are counterfeit OC 40s and OC 80s floating around, mainly the American Southwest. They're coming out of Mexico. Not sure if they contain heroin or oxycodone but I know for a fact there are bunk oxys.

They sell fake OC's with OC written on it that contain fentanyl in my area.

Real OCs still go around but they are becoming rarer by the day and are...uh we can't discuss prices here but lets just say the good old supply/demand fact of life is in effect.

If you've seen an old one before you should know right off if its bunk or not. Be very careful either way.

I wouldnt be surprised if they did make them here in the USA & ship them outside of the USA. The companies probably have stocks of the old OC's just sitting there & not wanting to ship them because of the ban.

they don't "sell" them in the states anymore but some pharmacies still have old stock of them

ill say this they look exactly like they use to oc on one side 40 on the other same print n everything so i decided fuck it ill buy one i did and they r fucking legit!!! if there old stock wouldn't they lose effect after enough time? so I've stocked up and when when i went to buy quanity i seen the huge pill bottle with atleast a few hundred left and he said he will get more when he runs out.... im so fucking confused and happy any ideas wth could be going on?

i think if pills are expired for a whiel they loose just a little bit of potency

ill say this they look exactly like they use to oc on one side 40 on the other same print n everything so i decided fuck it ill buy one i did and they r fucking legit!!! if there old stock wouldn't they lose effect after enough time? so I've stocked up and when when i went to buy quanity i seen the huge pill bottle with atleast a few hundred left and he said he will get more when he runs out.... im so fucking confused and happy any ideas wth could be going on?

They wont lose much potency.........there was a guy on this site that found a morphine pill in his grandfathers room after he died that was from WW2.......the guy shot it up & said it was the best high he ever encountered so I dont think you lose much but I guess it depends on how it was stored.

Your guy must have a great connection to be getting these old OC's.......these pills are probably going more than a buck a mg.

Last edited:
the crazy thing is he seems to have an unlimited connection and like i said i stocked up to pass around among friends but everyone seems to know where to get them its weird this sudden influx of legitimately oxycontin around here....

the crazy thing is he seems to have an unlimited connection and like i said i stocked up to pass around among friends but everyone seems to know where to get them its weird this sudden influx of legitimately oxycontin around here....

Now this has me wondering if someone out there got the formula & is producing these, like say maybe a cartel from Mexico? Oh boy would this be great..........:) flood the market with the "old OC" formulation, haha!

see that's what im thinking Mexican cartel reproducing them since im in east Texas but i wonder how they got the shell on them and same stamp is weird and suprising .

Shit, if the cartels are making opiates other than crude heroin now, why not make a shitload of hydromorphone? That would be the money maker.

that's a good question but i don't have any other answer for this sudden surge of oxycontin, i mean if u can't find oxy where im at right now ur not trying...