• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Buspirone Hydrochloride - 5mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pars101

Bluelighter
Prescribed.. apparently its shit and literally does nothing to help anxiety? your experiences/info? does it have any recreational value like benzos.

Benzos don't have recreational value, and Buspar is basically a sugar pill.

i used to be prescribed 30mg a day a long time ago and i would snort my doses (2x 15mg) and it would fuck me up for like 10min then it completely wore off and did nothing for anxiety for me.. now im on clonidine and vistaril for anxiety (after 7 years of benzo addiction)

I was also prescribed Buspirone for anxiety in my early 20's & although it didnt work as prescribed a triple dose would have some positive affect (mainly in the fact that the affects would take within a minute if chewed) But the third time was obviously a charm because the fourth time had little to no effect on an (my) anxiety attack.

I don't have anxiety attacks, but I take about 20mg. and I get a good nights sleep. Took it in opiate w/d and actually got some sleep too. Better than zolpidem and not as "blacked out" as benzos.

I didn't care too much for it. Didn't help my anxiety. I snorted the drug twice. I only snorted it a second time b/c I gotta try everything twice to verify my opinion. It was years ago, but I remember it wasn't fun and it gave me one of the oddest sensations ever.

I agree, it gives me REALLY weird feelings as well, really uncomfortable and odd, hard to describe.. but a mild tingly sensation also accompanies it sometimes.

Buspirone

It certainly is not a benzo, and it certainly is not recreational. Check out that wikipedia link for more information.

Closed, since we've gotten to the bottom of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.