• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids how does gabentine make the methhadone high feel?

Jt723

Bluelighter
i took `5 mg of methadone, how will it be with 2000 mg of gabentine. both meds are prescribes

Good, no complications. A lot of people do this. I find that gaba doesn't do ANYTHING for me, even at 4-5g doses. However, for some reason Nuerontin, the brand name med, gets me super fucked up. If you use gaba every day be careful as tolerance increased very quickly.

Gabapentin IS Neurontin. Do you mean Lyrica? Both strenghten and changes the opiate high but not all get high from them.

how would mehtadone feel with some gabentin?

how would 15 of methadone feel with 2000 mg of gabentin? both are prescribed btw

I currently have had a stash of gabapentin. I too find that when taken alone?-Nothing special (*all opinions are regarding taking Gaba for reasons unrelated to medical instruction or medical use). However, when used with other drugs (opioids, benzos, downers I suppose-IME) the effects of both (drugs) feel more pronounced. Many of those I know who use Gaba + benzos or opioids (my fav) agree 100%. In fact, I don't PERSONALLY know anyone who disagrees.

I used Gaba (900 mg) + Heroin, and/or Oxy, Suboxone (or Subutex) as well as Xanax/Ativan/Klonopin all within the past couple weeks and enjoyed every time. Obviously when combining -use less of both substances than you would if taking either one alone. Also, if you never have taken one (of then) previously get a feel for it alone prior to pointing at a number/dose and testing 'em out blindly. Be smart/Be safe.
--But yes, it's nice, generally not enormously risky (if educated... ) The end (I'm ripped... maybe I should take some Gaba!? :))

how do i take away the methadone tiredness?

They feel so goo but they get my eyes tired. whyyyyyyyy. is there anyway to take that away besides cofee. maybe a shower. i dont wanna mess up the europhia =]

Stimulants and smart drugs. Diet, exercise and a healthy sleep schedule is probably your best bet though. When I was using heroin, I found that taking high doses or piracetam every morning and having two cups of coffee made a HUGE difference too btw. Check out stuff a little on the milder end of the stims too, such as Modafinel or whatever its called.

Ninae - Yea, I know it is. It is supposed to be the same thing. However, when I was taking what I am sure 100% was Neurontin, even 350mg without a tolerance would have me feeling like I was drunk. However, when I got was was generic gabapentin, it literally did nothing, at least nothing even approaching what I experience from the brand name Neurontin. I have also taken Lyrica, and it's certainly strong than either ime. I never understood what happened with the disparity between my neurontin/gaba experiences... a bad batch or something, or maybe my biology was fucked up at the time or something? who knows...

Taking 15 instead of 5mg would just get you more fucked up, increase respiratory depression, increase your nod and if you don't have any tolerance lead to a very dangerous situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jt723, I've merged all three of your recent threads together. Please don't post basically the same question over and over in new threads...

What kind of tolerance to you have to methadone as well as gaba OP? // How often have you taken these in the past?

Happing nodding :)

not alot to opiates period. once in a blue yhing. benzos and gabas alot lol

I would just dose the methadone in that case. Why potentate a potent opioid when you have no tolerance?

I found that if i take a large dose( not too high) when i am wding the effects arn't as bad. I feel that it may soon become a med to help people not go through as bad of wd symptoms. It is prescribed for many things and believe me i have had a first had experience with the wds not being as bad.