• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone compound at pharmacy???

Gordy

Greenlighter
I'm looking for a suboxone pro that may know something about compounding buprenorphine/suboxone at my local pharmacy. Its MUCH cheaper and they make the suboxone into a gummy bear called a Trouche, I think. I've never heard of pharmacies making their own suboxone and it sounds awesome if I could save all that $$$$. Just looking for someone who has tried it and says that its the same as the tablets/strips. This could save people millions of dollars as everyone knows that suboxone is ridiculously expensive and there is no generic, yet. Thanks in advance

most mom and pop pharmacies have compound meds, never heard of it, but they could.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Search google for information on it, started this year I believe, gummy bupe! I hear its the best way to take it now, and WAY more cheaper. Ive been taking suboxone pills for 5 months now. It has started to make me feel weak when I wake up, so I need to start coming off of it. I cant wait!

I'm going to send this over to OD as they tend to cover Suboxone/maintenance stuff, there's a megathread there too..

BDD > OD

This is amazing to hear, suboxone along with naltrexone should be sold in pharmacies OTC, suboxone would help get people off of dope and if every dope head could have some naltrexone on hand and were schooled in how to use it there would be a great deal less deaths from opiate overdose

I'm pretty sure Narcane is available at almost all needle exchanges

And yeah, this Gummy sounds awsome. Someone posted about this a few months back and I thought it was bullshit at first. I wonder if you still take it sublingually? Imagine trying to sniff this bear!

I'm pretty sure Narcane is available at almost all needle exchanges

And yeah, this Gummy sounds awsome. Someone posted about this a few months back and I thought it was bullshit at first. I wonder if you still take it sublingually? Imagine trying to sniff this bear!

Some, but not all, needle exchange programs provide pre-loaded syringes of Narcan (naloxone). It's unfortunate that they all don't.

Don't believe what you hear about Suboxone being compounded into "gummy bears." It's under patent.

Last edited:
This is amazing to hear, suboxone along with naltrexone should be sold in pharmacies OTC, suboxone would help get people off of dope and if every dope head could have some naltrexone on hand and were schooled in how to use it there would be a great deal less deaths from opiate overdose

It is naloxone or Narcan that is used in overdose situations. Also, Suboxone is under patent.

I'm looking for a suboxone pro that may know something about compounding buprenorphine/suboxone at my local pharmacy. Its MUCH cheaper and they make the suboxone into a gummy bear called a Trouche, I think. I've never heard of pharmacies making their own suboxone and it sounds awesome if I could save all that $$$$. Just looking for someone who has tried it and says that its the same as the tablets/strips. This could save people millions of dollars as everyone knows that suboxone is ridiculously expensive and there is no generic, yet. Thanks in advance

Suboxone is under patent. It isn't just buprenorphine, it also contains naloxone. A "trouche" is a type of douche.

Suboxone is under patent. It isn't just buprenorphine, it also contains naloxone. A "trouche" is a type of douche.
And you know this how..? By the way, Missykins, those things are supposedly bad for the womanly parts; the vagina is self cleaning, trust me. The pH level of the womanly region can be fucked up if you use that stuff. So, I would suggest that you stop doing so.

Obviously he wasn't talking about a feminine product. There is actually a lot of information on the internet about these Suboxone gummy things. They ARE out there in some pharmacies, already, if some patients are already receiving them.

well, what I'm wondering is if they just contain buprenorphine, or if it is the buprenorphine/naloxone combination. Missykins has a point about the patent, if R&B isn't making these gummy's than I don't understand how these could be available in the combination, unless there is some legal loophole that I don't know about.

There are also other company's that are creating high dosage, time release formula's of buprenorphine, exclusively for pain management.

I've heard they have a few different flavors. Watermelon being one of them. I hate the taste of the 8MG Suboxone films. These are hopefully going to taste better.

There ar generics of bupe...I really dont understand your concept...candy narcotics?

I know. I have been gagging lately upon preparing my Suboxone shit. For some reason, I get so grossed out by the smell and scent of Subs!