• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin tips for black tar

paper planes

Bluelighter
whats the best way to infsufflate black tar as far as get the most out of it and the easiest.. A step by step would be nice but just some tips would work too.. Like should i dissolve it in a bottle cap or what item would prevent me from losing the most..? And it seemed non efficient snorting a liquid so should i drop it in my nose..? Do i keep it from draining and rub it in or just let it drain..?

I've only snorted black tar heroin twice. A friend of mine prepped it like he would for injection, but instead of injection I just snorted the liquid. In my experience it didn't work well at all. I would really recommend smoking it or injecting it over snorting because of the makeup of blacktar usually being rock hard or moldable like hash.

I have heard to mx it with like lemon juice or something like that? DO you not like smoking stuff?

I have used an oral syringe to administer some powder heroin that got a bit wet. You should squirt a bit into each nostril, this way you can dose a little faster without having it drip down your throat. The most important thing is that you dose it slowly to minimize the amount that may drip down your throat, and since the nasal BA is higher than the oral BA, it is wasting up to 205% of it if it doesn't get absorbed intranasally.

I'm also seeing some google search results for "nasal aspirator and ear syringe" so you may want to look into those. I can't tell which is which in the pics, but one looks more effective than the other.

Last edited:
I have used an oral syringe to administer some powder heroin that got a bit wet. You should squirt a bit into each nostril, this way you can dose a little faster without having it drip down your throat. The most important thing is that you dose it slowly to minimize the amount that may drip down your throat, and since the nasal BA is higher than the oral BA, it is wasting up to 205% of it if it doesn't get absorbed intranasally.

I'm also seeing some google search results for "nasal aspirator and ear syringe" so you may want to look into those. I can't tell which is which in the pics, but one looks more effective than the other.

When I used to use this route of administration, I found this method to be the best way.

Maybe consider plugging if you are trying to avoid the risks of injection or the wastefulness of smoking.

You basically just add water, and administer it rectally with an oral syringe.