• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin IV heroin, no rush?

oxytocin

Bluelighter
is it possible to IV heroin and get no rush? i've only been IVing for about two months, and only had one previous "stamp"(batch) before the one i have currently. i've snorted the same batch and it gives a good high, but whenever i IV it, i get no rush whatsoever. i am in the vein, dark red blood in the needle, i check half-way thru the shot to make sure i'm still in.

also, wherever i put the needle in, even when i don't inject in that area just poke, i get a great big hot welt in the area. has anyone else ever gotten welts where they inject? (or just stick a needle in)

thanks!

ive always got a rush. i also sometimes got welts even if i didnt miss but they usually went away after a couple hours, it must jus be cut with some whack shit

Make sure you don't have dope dripping out of the tip of your rig before even "poking" that could cause the welts. Anytime you are putting foreign substance in your body you run the risk of strange side effects. The lack of rush could be a tolerance thing or it could be he dope. I was strictly an iv user but found that some dope was amazing when smoked and not that good injected or vice versa. And be careful! Iv drug use is very dangerous and while you always run the risk of contracting a plethora of diseases you could also harm yourself just by missing, incorrect preparation/administering of the drug, or overdose!

Are you high/have dope in your system when you inject? that severely lessens a rush. You might need to raise the dosage. Another thing htat can interefere with the rush is if your veins are no healthy, for example if they leak from being poked too many times or if there is a blockage somewhere that restricts the flow of blood. COuld also be the dope, some dope is weak and doesnt give you a very good rush. But if its real dope and getting you high, you should feel some kind of rush when you IV it assuming you are not already under the inflence, like if you were in WD fir example you should def fee l it.

Decent heroin should always give a rush, unless you are using an ammount that is way below your tolerance. The fact that snorting it is giving you a good high leads me to believe that you're either missing your shots, or that what you have is NOT heroin, but some other opiate like oxycodone (which IMO does not give a rush)-though it would seem insane to cut dope with a more expensive drug.

the reason i don't think it's a missed shot is because i've never missed one before, so i find it strange that all of the sudden i would start missing all my shots when i get a diff batch of dope? i mean i guess it is possible, but i don't get the tell tale bump of a missed shot. idk, i guess i'll just stick to sniffing this batch.

thanks for all your help guys! be safe

I dont see how a certain type of heroin can caused a missed shot?

That's not possible.

OP: its probably the quality (or lack of) of your dope, as said before. That is the most logical explanation.

It just is more cut than your last baggie brah.

Welcome to the Heroin game. Enjoy living in Hell for the next _____ years.

Of course! Dosing low will not produce a rush, dosing too high will produce a whopper rush and you'll be vomiting all night long, unable to keep down a sip of water. I don't recommend the latter.

IV heroin is a drug experience that's best left to the addicts that fiend out for it, and not so much the drug users who are looking for a nice body high. There's tons of other drugs that can do that without all the negative side effects of vomiting, intensely painful nausea, and dehydration.