• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Strange effects from oxycodone lately ?

RoxisLover

Bluelighter
Hey guys, I've been takin oxy daily for a few years now and have never had a problem. This past week there have been some weird things that I can't figure out. I take my oxy as usual and during the day everything is always fine, but when I take it around bed time it causes me to throw up. I normally take a dose a couple hours before bed so I can fall asleep while it wears off. For the past 3 nights ( prob about 2 hrs after ingesting ) when I go to bed I end up gettin up an having to throw up. If I drink water I will throw the water up almost immediately, but yet if I eat something like crackers to help then I'm fine. I haven't changed my dosage or anything at all. Does anyone know what could cause this ? I don't ever feel sick, tired or any of the other systems a "high" dose would cause yet I just get a sudden burst of nausea and go throw up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

And if this has any impact I am taking roxi 30mg.
1 in the morning and half every 3 - 4 hrs.

Well bro I am sure you know by now, nausea is one of the main side effects of oxycodone and most other opiates. Maybe now that youv been taking them for a while the nausea is starting to happen. Just see how long it goes on for, if it happens for like a long time then just tell your doctor.