• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OP Oxycontin. My method to IV

RotorMotor

Greenlighter
I posted this on another forum and they requested I post this here. This method seamed to be somewhat controversial however I have done this for over a year with no ill effects. Everyone is their own judge, if you feel this isnt safe then simply dont do it.

Ok, I just picked up 5n of them, when I have more time a little later I will take and post the pictures to help but for now I will give you a write up. I am NOT a troll and I guarantee this method works, I have been doing this for almost a year now with no issues. So here go:

Items you will need:
- A pair of clean needle nose pliers
- a medium coarse nail file
- a razor blade
- a 100W light bulb and a lamp (dark sunglasses also help a ton)
- a toothpick
- a butter knife or other type of smooth flat metal tool
- a flat piece of glass. (I use a piece of glass that I removed from a 3x5 picture frame)
- a larger spoon
- lighter
- I have found that a cigarette filter works the best compared to cotton or other filters because depending on the amount of water you use the solution tends to be on the thicker side
- lastly a larger gauge needle works the best, again because of the thicker solution it tends to be easier to draw with a larger needle.

(turn on the 100w light bulb and let it warm up, dont have a lamp shade on the lamp because you need to access the top of the bulb )

Ok so first because the OP is so easy to gel up use the needle nose pliers and hold the pill. Use the nail file to file off the coating, once you have most of the coating off use a razor blade to get into the lettering. When your done you should have a completely dry, un-gelled white pill.

Next, put on the sunglasses so that you will be able to look directly at the light bulb without going blind. Take the pill and set it in the middle top of the bulb. It usually takes around 2 minutes for the side touching the bulb to start to turn into the consistency of a warm marshmallow. The pill will start to change shape but don't worry it doesn't stick to the bulb. Once the first side has started to "melt" to the bulb, use the needle nose pliers and turn the pill over so that it can cook the other side, because the pill is already warm the second side usually only take 30 seconds to a minute. I use a toothpick to clean up the pill after I flip it over. Once the pill is heated on both sides and the consistency of a cooked marshmallow (the pill should only change color ever so slightly, to a very light brown, remember you are not cooking the shit out of the pill here, only trying to heat it completely through) So once it is good, take the needle nose pliers again and take the pill off of the light bulb and set it on the piece of glass, quickly take your butter knife (I use the end of a metal nail file that has no file part) and squish the pill out so that you end up with roughly a 1 inch by 2 inch round flat pill. It will cool quite quickly.

So once you have the flat, light brown pill cooled down on the glass take your razor blade and cut it into strips or small squares.. whatever makes you happy. It will cut easily, with the consistency of thin plastic.

(HERE YOU HAVE 2 OPTIONS)
1. Once the pill is cut, place the pieces in a spoon, add water. You will want to add more water than you need, I use 1cc needles, so I add 1.5 to 2cc's of water because you are going to cook the pill for a bit with a lighter so that you get the small pieces to dissolve into the water. regardless of how long you cook it there will still be undissolved pieces of the pill still in the spoon. before you put your filter in the spoon use a toothpick to move any of these pieces to the top of the spoon, out of the water, so that they dont stick to the filter and clog it.

2. Once the pill is cut, place the pieces in a spoon, add water. If your using a 1cc needle add roughly 1.25cc's of water into the spoon. Let the water sit undisturbed with the pill pieces for around 10 minutes. The pieces with dissolve almost completely into the water. Add your filter.

From here the final step is to draw the solution into the needle through a filter. This solution will be viscous, take your time drawing it up.

I know this seams like a ton of work and easy to mess up, I have been able to get everything down to about 4-5 minutes. The ONLY way to mess this up is to either undercook the pill on the light bulb, or to overcook the pill on the light bulb. Here is a good idea of how far to cook the pill. If you are NOT able to smush it or de-form the pill with a toothpick while it is on the light bulb then it needs to stay on longer. If the pill turns darker than a light tan or the pill starts to smoke you have cooked it too long. Just use common sense, this is really the only step that is able to be messed up.

Here are the pictures.

Everything you will need:
IMG_1307.jpg

Here is how I hold the pill with the needle nose pliers while taking the coating off with a nail file:
IMG_1309.jpg

Here is the pill on the 100W lightbulb. Less than 1 minute on the bulb:
IMG_1310.jpg

About 2 minutes, almost ready to flip with the needle nose pliers:
IMG_1311.jpg

approximately 45 seconds after the pill was flipped, flattened slightly with a toothpick. Just about to be pulled off with the needle nose pliers:
IMG_1312.jpg

Cooked pill flattened onto the glass with the metal nail files smooth end:
IMG_1313.jpg

After the pill cooled, and cut up with the razor knife:
IMG_1315.jpg

Cut pieces of the pill put into the spoon:
IMG_1316.jpg

Added water, roughly 1.5-2cc's:
IMG_1318.jpg

After the pill pieces and water was cooked with a lighter to cause the pieces to dissolve:
IMG_1319.jpg

(You can see that I used a tooth pick to pull any undissolved pieces to the top of the spoon)

Cigarette filter put into the spoon:
IMG_1320.jpg

After I drew the solution into the needle, ready to be injected:
IMG_1321.jpg

it is possible to get 1 or 2 re-cooks depending on how much undissolved pill pieces are pulled to the top of the spoon.

I hope this write up helps!