• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Best way to administer Hydrocodone pill?

Redrumi135

Greenlighter
Homatropine/Hydrocodone Question!!??

Can you take this Homatropine/Hydrocodone combination and get a buzz? It is in pill form (small blue tabs). Tell me anything you know :) Thanks -

Last edited:
You have two meaningful options: oral, by eating it, or rectal, but plugging it/shoving it up your asshole. I believe the BA for rectal is higher than oral, but the oral BA is still pretty high. Generally, unless you have pure hydrocodone, it's a waste, not to mention bad for you, to snort pills containing a little hydro and a lot of APAP. Even then though, I don't think the instranasal BA is nearly as high as the oral, let alone rectal. To my knowledge you cannot IV or IM hydrocodone, but I have been wrong before.

Oral BA is really high, @ 70% according to this

I doubt rectal would be much higher, and I highly doubt intranasal would be that high to begin with...

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay heres the catch, its Homatropine/Hydrocodone? Has anyone taken this and gotten a buzz? Or snorted it or anything?

Take it orally. It has an extremely high oral bioavaliability. Its retarded to snort it. For one there is APAP in it, and there is SOOOO much binder and filler in there. People who snort hydrocodone are idiots IMO. Rectally works, but seems like to much hassel for probably not that higher bioavailability considering how high it is orally.

How much homatropine is in it per amount of hydrocodone? the homatropine is put in it to prevent people from taking high doses of the hydrocodone.

hmm, well I read on opiophile that you should keep it below 15mg of homatropine. Not sure what this is based on completely, but it is what I read, and if that isn't that huge of a dose of homatropine it should keep away the negative side-effects of anti-cholinegric. The combo of the homatropine might add some decent sedation, but I've never had it before. I have used a levo-atropine with opioids and it was decent.

ten of them sounds like the most one could safely take then?

accordingly, halve that, and try taking four or five

Yeah, just swallow 'em - hydrocodone has a pretty high oral BA. And be careful not to overdo it with the homatropine.

Yeah well I guess it doesnt make that big of a difference because I do have a tolerance to opiates(not sure how high) but high enough that i get mildly/slight moderate withdrawals. So hydrocodone isnt going to do much to me but maybe. I took three of them and am kinda feeling better but yeah.

The best way to take any *codone type opioid is to consume it how it was formulated. In this case, hydrocodone is most commonly formulated to be taken orally, therefore that is the best way to get your run for the money.

However, other drugs, like IV-ready ampoule morphine vials, are formulated to be injected, and are most effective in that way, because they were designed to be taken via that route.

Just put in yer' mouth n' eat it, "beat it"..."eat it"... er' "shove it up yer' arse n' heat it"