• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants First time Vyvanse need help quick

brandonh354

Bluelighter
I should be getting two 50mg Vyvanse. I've never took this kind of amphetamine, I've took two concertas before and that's it so my tolerance should be low. I will either be taking one or both of the pills and smoking some weed. My questions...
1. Is 50mg good or is 100 good for a recreational dose
2.I've heard that taking tums or a spoon full baking soda would potentiate add meds is that true does it work?
3. I like to snort things if itl give affects should I snort or chew to get the most out of the pills
4. Is there any bad sideaffects or allergic reactions that could occur? If so how could I prevent this?
5. How is Vyvanse compared to aderall, Ritalin, and concerta
Thanks for the feedback I'm just trying to be cautious Idk much about these meds and I don't want to go past my limit. THANKS BLUELIGHT<3

Last edited:
I would just take em, or parachute em if you really want a faster onset. With adds or vyvanses I always just took em never had any problems, and YOU WILL feel it.

Would 50mg be good enough or 100mg? And does the tums or baking soda thing really work?

Idk too much about the advanced chemical breakdowns of it, I just know I used to work with a dude who got 40mg Vys (the blue ones, Im pretty sure they're 40) and when I took em at work I was motoring. Then one day he gave me an orange one (want to say it was 60mg) and I didnt feel that much different. My rule of thumb for any drug is start small, and increase when you feel you arent getting the same effect at the small dose anymore.

There's no need to potentiate vyvanse. You have to take them orally.

I would recommend not putting in "need help quick" in the title.