• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

What should I take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachleez

Greenlighter
I have tried Opana ER and IR, Methadone, tramadol, Darvon, heroin, Oxycodone ER and IR, Suboxone, Fentanyl, Codeine, Dilaudid, vicodin. I have not tried Demerol or Levo-Dromoran, morphine, stadol, Nubain, Talwin, Dalgin Tilidine, opium.

Ok So I will say that I do have some chronic pain, but also happen to love downers/opiates. what i should take? I want something that is all around good for pain management, headaches, fatigue, tiredness, anxiety, depression, getting high, and socialize. and yes i know opiates are very addictive and not used for said things above please dont judge me.

I love opana iv and sniffed. Though i was wondering how morphine would feel ived 200mg or what demerol is like, i just dont know what to pick. I mean i would do Opana 40mg ER the yellow stop signs and then the Pink Opana INstant release 10mg pills, simply i love them. And then i like Seconal, Vyvanse or desyoxn and Soma.

What would you recomend taking on the regular? which stimulant if you could choose? also what other pills are good to make opiates stronger or pills like soma? thanks!

Don't go with Demerol. My ortho told me it's actually quite weak (from the pharmacy) and rx'd me Vistaril to try to potentiate it. I ended up on oxy.
Goid luck with whatever you decide!

To be fair the Op has done a pretty good job of trying to work his way through the chemical menu on his own, I can't see further advice is going to help.

I'm glad I can;t get access to all that stuff, I'm guessing its not from a doctor as no doctor I know hands out Heroin in all but very rarer cases but then I am fro the UK you guys may well do things different, but that different, do you just get a blank script ?

The days of "blank prescription pads" is over. Everything these days in the US, especially the good stuff. the Schedule CI, CII, CIII's are all ordered on via computer to the pharmacy.

If you were to drop off a stolen/forged prescription pad you stole from your DR, the pharmacy would be like "hmm, this request for Scheduled Narcotics is not in our computer system, better email the doctor for verification".

And your doctor will then reply to the pharmacy "ummm no, I did not order 1000 X name brand, do not substitute IV dilaudid, IV opana, desoxyn, Sufenta, methadone, morphine vials, oxycontin, roxicodone, and fentanyl."

Then since the DEA is involved with all the scheduled prescriptions, they'd be notified of your fraudulent use and you'd get hit with a felony or two, effectively ending your prescription future.

For the record, you can't get a prescription for a C-I in the United States (with some exceptions).

Either way, as mentioned before, we're not your doctor. If you're stealing blank script pads, you'll get caught sooner or later. If your doctor is just asking you what you want, maybe you should ask him/her what they think the best drug for you to take is.

I'm going to close this thread since it is in violation of the posting guidelines.

PM me if you have any questions.

-NT

Status
Not open for further replies.