• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc spiked with? Desoxypipradrol??

voyage

Greenlighter
I've read posts of people being awake with anxiety for 4days from this stuff...

Between Oct and Nov I took some stuff I thought was Mephedrone about 10g with 2caps of 5-htp. And it felt like a hand grenade went off in my head. A week later I couldn't cum in my brain and had bad tinnitus.

A month after that don't ask why but I took 3g and then sniffed what I thought was amyl nitrate.

I haven't slept a peep for 3 to 4months. Really. The only relief was conscious dreams.
Now I have no anxiety, am happy and recoverd a lot of mental functions.

Still no real sleep
No brain orgasm function
No balance in ears, which effects vision slightly
Tinnitus
And numb brain

Has anyone suffered similar?
Doctors no help

Im hoping serotonin regrowth in 12months
And dopamine too.
Gaba?

Anyone know if it was the cocktail I took or should I assume I was spiked/sold something nasty?

I really considered contacting the Guinness book of world records for longest time staying awake.

Thanks.

I believe you would die without sleep that long, and Guinness doesn't want to hear about sleep records anymore since it is so dangerous.

What is a brain orgasm, and how does one achieve such an enlightened state?

What is it like to cum in your brain, and conversely what is it like not to be able to cum in your brain?

No brain orgasm function
LMFAO

Last edited by a moderator:
What is a brain orgasm, and how does one achieve such an enlightened state?

What is it like to cum in your brain, and conversely what is it like not to be able to cum in your brain?

LMFAO

Lol, I had the same question but didn't want to sound stupid. Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know how to cum in my brain.

I can't sop laughing now but don't want to sound insensitive, too late I guess. 8)

Last edited:
no, I think it would be totally appropriate in this case to be a bit insensitive regarding the op's query... all I can say is:

LMFAO

It sounds as though, and I base this on both the description of symptoms as well as how they were described, that there may be some neurological damage and it may take quite some time to recover. OP please stay away from neurotoxic chemicals, sounds like you might have done some brain damage.

The longest any human has survived without sleep is 11 days. You have obviously been getting some form of rest. I hope you're not still taking any stimulants because that will be the reason for all your other problems. I would also suggest you go see your doctor if you feel that bad,

Ok so...
Firstly.. in regards to the laughing... Ha ha ha yeah so funny.

Id like to see anyone of you go through it and handle it so well.
If I ever make full recovery I will be able to handle anything.

Yes I was stupid to do it, but was mislead, at the time.

Ok.. so some serious replys here... That's why I'm posting,i if I wanted humiliation I would have gone elsewhere.

Note I was only using on weekends and not addited, would have been happy going out doing other stuff.
Just that the stuff I got was inconsistent, needed different ammounts.

Was mainly 5g on a friday.... Just that time it was 10... Cause it wasn't really doing anything.... That's until.. bam.
Could someone have crushed an ssri up and put it in?

I would like some proper dialogue if possible.

You took 10 grams of mephedrone all at once OP? Small wonder your post and later reply are a jumbled mess to read...

But I'm genuinely interested, what do you mean by "brain orgasm function"? The ability to feel euphoria, or something else entirely?

With regards to your original question, I don't think we can tell you what the stuff you took was spiked with, or if it was spiked at all. To me it sounds like you just took a major overdose. The lasting symptoms you're describing do sound like brain damage from neurotoxic chems, I wish you all the best and hope you'll recover fully.

Yes, while I didn't mean to belittle you OP, you have to understand why something like "still no brain orgasm function" following statements like "I couldn't cum in my brain" might make someone laugh... I mean, with all the other abnormalities of your post I'm sure I'm not alone in jumping to the conclusion that this might have been the work of a troll. Although, of course, it that is not the case, I do apologize.

As the above post asks, could you possible sort out this mystery of the brain orgasm? I mean, I love orgasms. I love them a whole lot. I'm not sure whether or not I'd like to cum in my brain, but it does sound pretty interesting.

Between Oct and Nov I took some stuff I thought was Mephedrone about 10g with 2caps of 5-htp. And it felt like a hand grenade went off in my head. A week later I couldn't cum in my brain and had bad tinnitus.

So, you took 10 g in one session? Or you spanned 10 g throughout the months of October and November?
Can you tell me what "cum in your brain" means?
Ringing of the ears is typical.

According to wiki - "...to reduce the potential harm caused by using mephedrone, users should only use mephedrone occasionally (less than weekly), use less than 0.5 g per session, dose orally rather than snorting the drug, and avoid mixing it with alcohol and other drugs. Users should also drink plenty of water whilst taking the drug as it causes dehydration."

The 10 g spread throughout 2 months wouldn't be so bad, because assuming one used it in a harm-reduction matter, there would be 20 doses in 10 g, and it would require dosing once more per week than suggested above. I am assuming this isn't the case. If you took 10 g of MCAT all at once, I am not surprised that you are having these issues. I'm surprised something worse didn't happen.

The thing with RC's is that there's not much history to go off of to see what has happened to others.
wiki - "Almost nothing is known about the long-term effects of the drug due to the short history of its use."
Which, in turn, makes it incredibly important to do your research (ie - look on BL) BEFORE you attempt snorting ten freaking grams of an RC. I don't want to be a giant asshole here, but it's people like you and behaviours that you have presented that make these drugs illegal for the rest of the responsible users. If people would research and dose correctly, deaths/worsened side effects wouldn't be brought to light to the media, thus alerting people to the 'problem drug,' all because somebody thought it would be okay to rail up a dose of some crazy chemical like they'd rail up a line of cocaine. It's simply irresponsible.

A month after that don't ask why but I took 3g and then sniffed what I thought was amyl nitrate.
some poppers? hmm...I doubt this had a huge effect on the damage already done, but I really have no idea.

I haven't slept a peep for 3 to 4months. Really. The only relief was conscious dreams.
humanly impossible. "The record for the longest period without sleep is 18 days, 21 hours, 40 minutes during a rocking chair marathon. The record holder reported hallucinations, paranoia, blurred vision, slurred speech and memory and concentration lapses." - the national sleep research project

You are probably getting small "peeps" of sleep, but perhaps you haven't entered REM sleep in quite some time. I know how this feels. I also know that your body simply shuts down when it doesn't want to run anymore. I haven't slept more than 4 contiguous hours in about 7 months. My body often says "fuck off, I'm done" at very odd times. Even if it's just for 5 minutes, your body is desperate for it, and will take it when deemed necessary. Hell, I was working last night at a packed, loud bar serving a beer tub. I was sitting on a stool and I fucking nodded out. It was probably only for 5 seconds or so, but I couldn't believe it. Did I take my ass home and go to sleep? Of course not...lol...I digress.

Now I have no anxiety, am happy and recoverd a lot of mental functions.
Still no real sleep
No brain orgasm function
No balance in ears, which effects vision slightly
Tinnitus
And numb brain

To help sleep & rebuilding of brain functions - take Melatonin every day before you go to bed. (I have personally found that melatonin works best for me on an empty stomach. Every time I have taken it with food or close to a meal (within an hour or two) I don't think it works very well. Choose a bedtime that is the exact same every night. Create a quiet, dark place that you can relax and try to drift off. Maybe try yoga or other breathing exercises that help you relax. Meditation?

I don't know what your diet is like, but I would make sure to add a multivitamin daily, 5-HTP, as you already said, drink a shitload of fluids (water, real juices, tea) fruits and veggies, you know - a well rounded diet. One would be surprised as to what a gigantic difference it can make.

All this stuff I'm saying is probably "blah blah blah no shit sherlock" but you have to start somewhere with the basics if you hope to regain functions you once had.

If I was you, I'd go to a doctor and get put on an anti depressant to stimulate serotonin regrowth. If you can't find a doctor who will listen/isn't helping, keep going to doctors until you do find one that will listen and respect what you're going through.

Anyone know if it was the cocktail I took or should I assume I was spiked/sold something nasty?

Nobody actually knows for sure I guess, and it's lost information, because it's long gone out of your system. Maybe you could get one of those hair tests done where they take a strand of hair and can see all the chemicals you've ingested for a pretty significant period of time. Other than that, both of the drugs you listed above don't stay in your system for more than 2-4 days. Therefore, there is no 'cocktail' between the MCAT and the poppers because you said you took them a month apart. If you're referring to the alleged 'cocktail' that may have been given to you in the form of what you thought was MCAT and potentially cut/laced with an SSRI, well, somebody would really hate you or have the intention of serious harm, because as a general rule, mixing stims and SSRIs or almost anything in that general anti-depressant family is a no no.

I urge you to seek a doctor that will listen to you and help you. Wish you luck.

I have not had chance to read all the replies yet...

But want to say that last night, I felt sleepy for the first time
And belive I had the nearest to proper deep sleep so far.
Which is about at the 90day mark.

This would tally up with the science literature... Which suggests from experiments that dopamine receptors take approximately 90 days or 3 to 4 months to reactivate after over stimulation burnout.
As my cognitive functions are returning.... It's looking hopeful that the depth and density of receptors throughout my limbic system, should continue improving.

I will keep you updated on my progress, with the sleep... And if/when my pleasure / reward feelings return properly.

Thanks

Ok forgive my terminology

What I mean is that now... When I have an orgasm...
My penis feels nice, I ejeculate, my body feels nice and my spine, but nothing happens in my head, no stimulation, pleasure or reward. It's all numb, dulled ... No reaction/feeling.

Also I was doing 5g on a Friday night into Saturday lunch
One Fri/sat session per week. For say 3 months then it got to 7g. And that time where it went bad the 10g
But had got it from a different guy the last 2 times.

Sometimes it was mist, other times not. It was slightly different effects more coke like.

One substance I recognize the feeling starts in the gut, then mind

Where as the other starts warm in the middle of your back.

It wasn't mkat, I know mephedrone gives a distinct Ricky heart feeling

This stuff was more chesty breathing

Also mephedrone makes Vision Blurry at higher dose. This stuff didn't.
And mkat/mephedrone works on visual input pleasure

This stuff works more on audio pleasure and more general body feelings.

I belive the real mephedrone a lot safer that the stuff I got, and nicer. Cause if it had been cat, I wouldn't have taken as much.

This stuff I'm sure was a lot more dopamine, which dulled the nice serotonin feeling early in a session.

Anyways. I need to concentrate on recovery now.

You say I'm stupid for taking 10g. That batch wasn't working nice that's who is worked thru upto 10g and now wonder what it was.
I do think the 5-htp contributed to the tinnitus. As too low or high serotonin is rebound for it

Also, how can you hallucinate when serotonin and dopamine receptors are required to modulate hallucinations?
My vision is Intact, but altered, some elements are not present.

I suggest you think a bit more deeply about it.
For example read some dopamine experiments regarding sleep

My serotonin and dopamine receptors had completely shut down at the time, now they seem somewhat to have recovered a little.

Ok forgive my terminology

What I mean is that now... When I have an orgasm...
My penis feels nice, I ejeculate, my body feels nice and my spine, but nothing happens in my head, no stimulation, pleasure or reward. It's all numb, dulled ... No reaction/feeling.

Also I was doing 5g on a Friday night into Saturday lunch
One Fri/sat session per week. For say 3 months then it got to 7g. And that time where it went bad the 10g
But had got it from a different guy the last 2 times.

Sometimes it was mist, other times not. It was slightly different effects more coke like.

One substance I recognize the feeling starts in the gut, then mind

Where as the other starts warm in the middle of your back.

It wasn't mkat, I know mephedrone gives a distinct Ricky heart feeling

This stuff was more chesty breathing

Also mephedrone makes Vision Blurry at higher dose. This stuff didn't.
And mkat/mephedrone works on visual input pleasure

This stuff works more on audio pleasure and more general body feelings.

I belive the real mephedrone a lot safer that the stuff I got, and nicer. Cause if it had been cat, I wouldn't have taken as much.

This stuff I'm sure was a lot more dopamine, which dulled the nice serotonin feeling early in a session.

Anyways. I need to concentrate on recovery now.

You say I'm stupid for taking 10g. That batch wasn't working nice that's who is worked thru upto 10g and now wonder what it was.
I do think the 5-htp contributed to the tinnitus. As too low or high serotonin is rebound for it
I can't give you much medical advice, but you are describing severe neurological symptoms. If these are ever worsening, I'd seriously recommend going on a doctor odyssey until you find some form of relief. You might just have done some damage that you are now recovering from, you might have an underlying progressive disease not directly related to the substane in question. It's impossible to point the finger at what substance you consumed by the symptoms you are expressing, even if someone here knew someone with the exact same symptoms it wouldn't be of that much help diagnostically.

This might be the wrong thing to say with all the hypochondriacs out there, but you really shouldn't give up on modern western medicine so quickly. You are saying doctors can not help you, but I'm sure you've only seen a few neurologists or psychiatrists, maybe just a single one. I'd personally urge you to seek out more help if the symptoms seriously decrease your quality of life. Diseases are a field impossible to overlook as a single person and one that is hard to adequately catalogue. A random doctor knows different things than the next does. The whole cumming in your head thing sounds exotic enough not to cause frustration when the next best village doc doesn't have a cure up his sleeve lol.

You took all the (assumed) meph in the course of a single night? 10g of it?