• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Help me I can't get high

burn out

Bluelighter
On wednesday morning at 5:58 am I placed 4 mg of suboxone under my tongue. I then placed another mg under there about a half hour later, totally ~ 5 mg. I am not a regular suboxone user but I am very seriously addicted to heroin.

SInce taking the suboxone, I have gone through hundreds of dollars of dope trying to get high and failing. I can't believe the suboxone is still blocking it. I definitely feel the dope, so I can't resist wasting it because I do get a ruish and then a little bit of a high but it's just not satisfying. This is so ridiculous. I hate suboxone. Please someone tell me when I will be able to get high again. Ever? It feels like I won't ever be able to get high again. I am extremely depressed.

So I just injected a large amount of heroin and pupils are pinned, my vision is blurry and my eyes want to close, all signs that I am very high. But I don't feel high. Am I at risk of overdosing? What is this whole debacle going to do to my tolerance?

The suboxone is doing exactly what its meant to do as it has an opiate blocker in it thats meant to stay in your system for a long time. give it a couple more days and youll be good but doing large amounts right now is only gonna raise your tolerance so youll need more even when you can get high again. Id suggest for now just do enough to avoid heavy withdrawls to keep your tolerance down untill you notice your getting high again.

You got a sour batch of dope. Sorry but its true. I used to take 16-24 mg of subs and be able to get high off 3 hits in a shot 16 hours later. Good dope will break it and you will feel great. Just got a bad batch man sorry

You got a sour batch of dope. Sorry but its true. I used to take 16-24 mg of subs and be able to get high off 3 hits in a shot 16 hours later. Good dope will break it and you will feel great. Just got a bad batch man sorry

You might be right. I just scored some new dope and I am high now.

No one knows the purity/quality of the dope you do, therefore we cannot really help.
You are taking Suboxone because you have a drug problem, right?
Were you not informed on the effect of Buprenorphine and Nalaxone's blocking ability?

Stop using more and more dope on top of your Suboxone!
You are putting yourself at risk for an overdose; even if you don't "feel" the dope.
Again, there is NO way we can tell you, exactly, HOW to get high.

Next time keep your sub dose under 2 mg. I take around 1mg of sub everyday and find I have absolutly no problem getting blasted from heroin anytime I want to.

Agreed - I thought that was the whole point of suboxone??

I think you should read the rules of posting on Bluelight. We aren't here to give advice on how to get fucked up.
I am just letting you know, so that in the future, you can get better answers for your questions.
There is so much wonderful advice on this very topic in the Suboxone/Subutex/Buprenorphine Megathread.

Yeah, this smells a little funny to be honest. There is no way that five mg of suboxone can block heroin for what is it now, three days!?

Of course suboxone effects everyone differently, but there is no way that one dosage of five mg can still be blocking up your receptors, it's hardly a blocking dosage in the first place.

Though early in the day, and clearly not sensitive to the situation (sorry), I'm going award todays "Best Subject Line Title of the day" to this thread.

I'd like thank others - "Lope W/d's...Help", "Need something to knock me out", and "Huffing Acitone" for coming out...but there was something about this one, the desperation, perhaps my own reasons to ask "Help...I can't get high" (I'm in the process of cleaning up), but I was drawn to it.

Kudos,

Dude are you serious? You're complaining about sub doing what it's supposed to do...that's why people like me get on it...I get that sometimes when sources run dry you have to take a little to get through the day. First of all, you took more sub than you needed...I went from a gram a day habit to using a total of 4MG's over the course of a week...so taking 5mgs in one day is a big fucking waste. And second of all, why do you hate sub? It saved your ass from having serious WD's. smh.

Personally, if it were me, I'd wait until I felt sick and then do the shot, then you know you are going to feel it, even with lousy gear....suboxone can hang around for 3 days so I'm not totally surprised at the outcome.

Suboxone = crummy stuff