• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What Generic Dexedrine 15mg Spnsule is better Barr or Corepharma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

r402

Greenlighter
I have been Taking Dexedrine for about 4 years now, I have had the Glaxo name brand years ago before I was even prescribed it. I have always taken the Barr brand for my spansule and my IR's. I recently found another pharmacy that said he could order them for me because I like the Xanax he gets better then my current Pharm (he has the yellow bars) So I asked him about it and he said they would be from Core. Does anyone have an opinion on what is better? Or are they pretty much the same? Let me know your opinions please. I have noticed My dex isn't working as good lately. I take 3 15mg caps and 2 5mg IR tabs a day.

Hey r402, welcome to Bluelight!

We don't do brand name vs. generic vs. generic vs. whatever discussion here, because any difference between them is basically nonexistant (not to any amount that anybody would notice). Discussing brand name vs. generics doesn't offer any harm reduction value and only leads to speculation. I encourage you to read through the posting guidelines and standards.

I'm going to close this thread because it is in violation of the posting guidelines. Feel free to PM me or any other member of the Other Drugs Moderating Team if you have any questions or concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.