• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Ice - Newb has a few questions

apiffini

Greenlighter
I just got some Ice (white very pure meth powder/rocks) Wednesday night, Half a gram. I'm aware of how addictive it is and all the dangers but I've never heard of it being in my area so I just wanted to try it, I got high and cleaned the house twice. I am now snorting small lines whenever necessary because I couldn't take the come down, so I haven't slept since Wednesday @ 9pm when I woke up.

- I thought it was possible to get the same type of high as the first if you just increase the dosage? It seems every time I rail a line it's just enough to take my mind off it for a bit but there's still all the negative effects. Is it because I am sleep deprived? My body has a lot of aches and pains that come and go right now and sometimes I can barely move.

- I thought of doing some CWE codeine for the comedown but the ones I have contain caffeine, would that make me jittery or synergize with the ice?

- My heart seems to beat a big beat every few seconds, and it feels weird, doesn't hurt though. Should I be worried?

I couldn't find the answer to these questions on the web

Yes it is because you are sleep deprived. I've always found i enjoy the drugs less the more tired i get.

What you are feeling is palpatations. Your body is telling you it's had enough and needs a rest. And you NEED to listen to it. Go to bed, no caffiene that will make the palpatations worse.

Fuck no to caffiene do NOT even try it. Instant panic attack. Meth is complicated due to quality...and different ways its made. it always takes more after the first day though. and yea doing line after line means ghost people soon lol

Alrite thanks that's what I was worried about, what about oxy's though? I honestly can't lie down and lay still.

Also one more thing I forgot to ask, right after I started doin this I got a crap load of pimples all over my head and face and I rarely get pimples. Does ice do this or is it just a coincidence.

Alrite thanks that's what I was worried about, what about oxy's though? I honestly can't lie down and lay still.

Also one more thing I forgot to ask, right after I started doin this I got a crap load of pimples all over my head and face and I rarely get pimples. Does ice do this or is it just a coincidence.

If you are gunna take oxy's take as little as you can, your body is in no state to take on more drugs right now. Pimples will be from the stress on your body from the drugs and the lack of sleep if i were to guess.

apiffini said:
Amphetamines make people more alert and nervous. Your probably just noticing the pimples you always had, but the meth is making you tweek out over it. Try not to pick at your skin while on meth.

I would not go more then 48 hours with sleep.I'm convinced half the problems associatied with meth are from sleep depravation.

Lol I look at myself in the mirror every day and I've never seen this huge ass pimples some are even bleeding and I have felt no urge to pick or scratch my body whatsoever. Must be the stress from the drugs.

Is Oxy really that bad for the state I'm in? I haven't railed anything for a few hours I figured I'd be okay to take at least 10mg

Contrary to what others have already said, I personally find that caffeine is a wonderful drug to take on a meth comedown. I was smoking ice all night, and it's now the middle of the afternoon. I've been drinking cups of coffee all day, and I find that it sort of masks the comedown; It doesn't prolong the high, but it allows me to feel decent while I'm crashing.

I'm sure it's different for everyone, though.

In theory the oxy could make a fast heart rate from uppers worse, but if you're coming down 10mg oxy should be fine.

Very true which sucks because my heart is hurting now i cant sleep n feel like shit

Railed about 5mg 10 minutes ago... my heart isn't hurting anymore but still feels weird.. it's like I feel it there or I'm more aware of it. Doesn't seem to be irregular just beating faster than usual. I Railed the Ice about 6 hours ago so should I be okay? Is taking oxy while sleep deprived really bad or does it not make a difference

I just realized my hands and feet are cold and they're kinda bluish purple, something wrong with my circulation? I'm never doing meth again :X

I am, looking at a pile of oxy powder wishing i could snort it. Meth is the biggest tease drug ever

It will pass. Comedowns like this are horrible.

If you haven't already, force yourself to eat something nutritious, or make up a smoothie or similar.

You will sleep eventually, and you're going to feel terrible for a few days. It will be over soon enough though, so hang in there.

Also, you should really focus on eating healthy, and exercising regularly over the next week or two. Make this a priority, as it will aid in your recovery greatly.

Apologies for the double post - edit function not working at all for me at the minute.

First time doing meth and you start out with compulsive dosing and stay up for days. No wonder you feel like this dude, people need to respect drugs like methamphetamine. I keep reading threads about drugs putting people in their place, with the OP's barely coming out alive. I think alot of this could have been prevented, but since it's already happened, hydrate and nourish your body. Make some noodle soup.