• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Synthacaine Yay or Nay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zedoric

Bluelighter
I purchased 1 gram of Synthacaine before, reading up that it was supposedly similar to Cocaine without feeling incredible about yourself, apparently closely related to amphetamines.

It was very pure white powder that clustered easily, so I wrapped 70mg into a wrap to eat and had a 40mg line before I had a ton of logs to shift outside, so got to work smoking a bit of weed. My heart rate got a bit faster at first and about an our in I thought I felt really good, getting the work done easily. When my friend came over and we played a racing game I had 2 rushes, a lot smaller to MDMA, which intigued me making me completely zone out and crash, before I just felt stoned for the rest of the day, a bit disappointing but it interested me.

The next time I had it was with 2 friends when we were getting stoned before hand, we all had a 30mg line to start off, and we all got an instant buzz which me and 1 friend realized it was getting us sober which was a bit annoying, since spliffs after that line didn't do anything and we weren't stimulated at all. that said, my other friend was rushing, talking gibberish and started holding his hat against his face with an odd sense of wonder, so definitely did something wonderful for him and he had an awesome time. My other friend who was sober with me made himself a 100mg line and had it in one, and got no buzz, so we went around town smoking more weed, me starting to be able to get stoned as well as my other 2 friends who could no longer feel anything from the synthacaine which seems odd since my mate has now had 130mg go up the nose with no effect, and didn't feel anything in the end.

The 3rd time when we finished the last of the gram, we decided to split the last of it into two 175mg to eat, and another two 175 for lines so we could have one each. We ate !&%mg each, had 100mg of MXE each and rolled some spliffs while we waited for it to work. The MXE seemed to come up a lot faster than usual, and it felt like I was always on the edge of tripping balls but the synthacaine seemed to hold me back, so I gave my line to my friend who had 300mg of the stuff which seems like an extremely large quantity to me, and he had it all in one line, and we both had another 50mg of MXE. I was now sort of tripping and my friend said it was one of the best experiences he has ever had on drugs and couldn't believe it was legal.

So personally I saw it as a hold back drug, always stopping me from enjoying relaxing drugs except when I was active, and both of my friends absolutely loved it, anyone else got an opinion or some info the stuff it would be much appreciated, cheers guys.

Iv'e never tried any of the synth. Rx. Bath salts. But ive heard some scary stories and seen some scary documentaries on em. I would say be careful. Cause everyone experiences diff effects on em. It's like playing russian roulette. your risking your life with that shit. I used to smoke the fake weed everyday for years and that shit was pretty intense as well... wouldnt wanna know what that shit does. But like i said. never tried em. Just my 2 cents...

"Synthacaine" is a brand name for who-knows-what sold as a stimulant (probably more dumbass cathinones or ethylphenidate), it is unlikely to be anything near cocaine in structure.

Since nobody knows what exactly it's sold as I'm going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.