• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants adderall tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonemymind

Greenlighter
Ok so I know this is my first post and the drug testing forum is closed but I just searched google for like an hour trying to find information on this but nobody seems to be in the same situation as me. Also, SWIM needs to get back to studying for an exam so this has to be answered fast.

I took 20mg of adderall about an hour ago. Studying for a biology exam tomorrow. Problem is, I just realized I could be getting a random urine drug test at 2:30 pm tomorrow for a drinking ticket I got back in october. It's not definite if I will be tested, but just in case I need to get the adderall out of his system before then.

I've heard some things about amphetamines being water soluble. I'm 18 years old. 5'6 and 130 pounds. Pretty fast metabolism and I play lacrosse. Help me.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
These types of questions aren't quite allowed, and SWIM is not used here. The amphetamines are already in your system, so you are going to have to deal with that. PS - Urines are only "positive" if there is enough of a certain class of drug per a certain volume in the urine, so it might be in your best interest to make sure your urine is nice and dilute. Drink a lot of water. Again, not really allowed here, but best of luck.

Changed the swim thing, sorry I thought it was used. Thanks for the response, hopefully this doesn't get me banned I'm just kind of bugging out right now because I just abstained from smoking weed for 3 weeks and stupidly took an adderall without realizing that I could be tested tomorrow.

If I drink a lot of water, will it flush it out of my system? Or just dilute my urine?

Drinking a lot of water increases urine output which will dilute the urine. Don't go in there diluting it any other way. And be more careful about when you take your drugs.

1. get someone with clean piss.
2. ????
3. pass drug test
4. profit

best bet is to dilute it, drink as much water as possible before hand. your probably fucked tho

Status
Not open for further replies.