• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc A theoretical IV shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveslaine

Bluelighter
Ok, what would happen if one IV'd himself with an NSDRI, Opana, Diazepam, and THC if it could easily be mixed into the solution?

This means Adrenaline, Dopamine, Serotonin, opioid, cannabinoid, and benzo.

How wouls the feeling be? Deadly? Toxic??

Well ud probabley make a facial expression something similar to this:

female-orgasm.gif

It would almost certainly be a bad idea due to toxicity, due to fiendishness, due to potential for physical addiction to the diazepam at least, plus likely many more factors.

This is a stupid thread. Half of what you listed isn't even soluble in water anyway. And IV Diazepam is truely one of the most overhyped things in the universe.

Besides- people get up to dumb shit like that all the fucking time, they just don't talk about it on the internet because it's not the sorta thing you advertise per se.

I've IV'd Heroin/Midazolam/Methylphenidate and smoked/burnt myself with a big flat spliff as it was coming on, does that count? Cos if it does, it was dissapointing- too many drugs, too much cancelling eachother out.

Weird excessive poly-drug combos, administered in any way (whether you swallow it or shoot it in ya veins) aren;t some internet theory- they are an everyday reality for polyddrug addicts.

You ever seen someone IV southern comfort? You ever seen someone dissolve their heroin in red wine then shoot it? I have, nothing pretty.

This is a harm reduction site- not a site for drug users todick-size and what-if about whatever insane/stupid/dangerous combination of drugs you can think up.

Status
Not open for further replies.