• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Orange 2mg Xanax bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunnetSquare

Greenlighter
Has anyone heard of any orange 2mg xanax bars? Not the football once that are .5 (maybe .25 if I'm mistaken) but a regular looking 2mg Xanax bar. It is labeled Xanax on one side and a 2 on the other...cant seem to find anything. Ive been doing xanax for a few years now and have never herd of this. Can someone shed some light as to i they are real or not? Looked professionally done...more professional than the Onax bars going around. Any info is greatly appreciated

hmph. i've seen yellow and white ones, circles and bars...never seen anything orange other than the .5 mg.

i couldn't find anything online either. name brand xanax 2 mg aren't orange.

i'd go and ask your source. seems kinda sketchy IMO

Hey. . I've been a regular ALP user since 1991, and never seen these personally, but I have heard of blue bars, red bars (and now orange) bars making the way around Texas very recently. I recently completely lost my hookup, though, so I can't get anything at all, much less the color bars. I would be wary of them, personally. I seriously doubt if any legit manufacturers would suddenly change the colors of legitimate product. Just my opinion . They might be homemade, in which case you have no clue what is in them .

There are yellow Xanax bars for sure, though I'm partially color blind so maybey it was orange.

i've seen yellow green blue and white bars nothing else and i've been doing them for over 8 years

Status
Not open for further replies.